• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Humpday! Whatcha making?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this

It's the middle of the week, the bump of the weekdays - what are you up today? Working today? Home with the kiddos? Cleaning? Crafting - if so, what ya making?! :)

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:42 AM

Today is mine and Trace's 3 year anniversary! :D I am going to be writing a blog post about it, talking about how we met and all that jazz, how Lu & Ed was born, how Lu & Ed got it's name, and all that! :) I am still nannying today but I got the day off from Daft! Allysha is covering the shop for me so I can take the day off to be with Trace, and get this - he got the day off from work today too so we can just spend the day together! Hooray!!! We are going out for breakfast, hanging with the littlest one, Emma, until her older sister gets home from high school, then we are dipping out and having fun! She'll watch G until her mom gets home from NC. I think we are going on a mini road trip, not sure yet! G is spending the night with my mother in law so we have the entire day/night free! Woohoo! It's going to be so much fun!

cmkahn
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM
Happy anniversary! Y'all have fun!
I'll probably make a few pairs of earrings then head out of town to stay the night at my sisters! This is our first time and the kids are SOOOO excited! ;-)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Today is mine and Trace's 3 year anniversary! :D I am going to be writing a blog post about it, talking about how we met and all that jazz, how Lu & Ed was born, how Lu & Ed got it's name, and all that! :) I am still nannying today but I got the day off from Daft! Allysha is covering the shop for me so I can take the day off to be with Trace, and get this - he got the day off from work today too so we can just spend the day together! Hooray!!! We are going out for breakfast, hanging with the littlest one, Emma, until her older sister gets home from high school, then we are dipping out and having fun! She'll watch G until her mom gets home from NC. I think we are going on a mini road trip, not sure yet! G is spending the night with my mother in law so we have the entire day/night free! Woohoo! It's going to be so much fun!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeyganCasillas
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a great night out!

My husbands off today since he has to work the weekend, which is kinda nice because wea re hardly home by ourselves for at least 3 hours. I've got to bake a cake for presechool tomorrow, they are celebrating two of the teachers birthdays. Then, I don't know :) I'm almost done with (i think) my last teacher cross-stitch for teh end of the year.

myboysRmyhero
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Well Jam has his speech teacher coming this morning then its headed to my dads to finish cleaning up his place for a bbq were having sat and then hopefully finding time to work on my quilt and then visiting my dads after 6 at the hospital!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SabrinaLC
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:17 AM

I'm still working on Batman.

When I'm writing the pattern as I'm working it's kinda slow going! lol

But I'm happy to say I have a head piece, body pieces, 2 arms and 2 legs!  Just need the accessories (belt, mask and cape) then I should be ready to sew him together! lol

also, I hope to get back to my painting and maybe even get some jewelry made!

Just looking for the inspiration and motivation :-)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Thanks!!! Sounds like a fun night for you too! Enjoy!

Quoting cmkahn:

Happy anniversary! Y'all have fun!
I'll probably make a few pairs of earrings then head out of town to stay the night at my sisters! This is our first time and the kids are SOOOO excited! ;-)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

Thank you! :) How nice you get extra time with your hubs today! Enjoy it!

Quoting MeyganCasillas:

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you have a great night out!

My husbands off today since he has to work the weekend, which is kinda nice because wea re hardly home by ourselves for at least 3 hours. I've got to bake a cake for presechool tomorrow, they are celebrating two of the teachers birthdays. Then, I don't know :) I'm almost done with (i think) my last teacher cross-stitch for teh end of the year.

kids1derful
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

happy anniversary Hope you guys have an awesome day! today i have to work for a couple hours then its off to the library with the kiddos, then some down time at home with them making cookies and crafting before roller derby practice!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM

SOunds like a busy busy day! Have a good one!

Quoting myboysRmyhero:

Well Jam has his speech teacher coming this morning then its headed to my dads to finish cleaning up his place for a bbq were having sat and then hopefully finding time to work on my quilt and then visiting my dads after 6 at the hospital!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow, great progress!!! Keep up the good work!

Quoting SabrinaLC:

I'm still working on Batman.

When I'm writing the pattern as I'm working it's kinda slow going! lol

But I'm happy to say I have a head piece, body pieces, 2 arms and 2 legs!  Just need the accessories (belt, mask and cape) then I should be ready to sew him together! lol

also, I hope to get back to my painting and maybe even get some jewelry made!

Just looking for the inspiration and motivation :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)