Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Ideas for these?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM
  • 7 Replies

I came across this. Its of me and my Momma. She passed away in Oct 09. Anyways, I hate that its sitting in a box and I know that I have more of me and her and also with my Dad. Any fun ideas? I wish they still did these!

Btw, my Mom was like me and never in the pictures ecspecially when I was young. Just like myself, we gained LOTS of weight with kids and had a hard time losing it so photos like this are rare! It also reminds me that I am my own worst critic and years from now, my kids won't care how I looked. They'll just be happy they have pics of me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
parkerkamismom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Take all the pics you have of your mom and you and make a scrapbook.  You could also just use the pics listed and make a shadow box and hang it on your wall.

samanthaleah84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Shadow box is a good idea!

Quoting parkerkamismom:

Take all the pics you have of your mom and you and make a scrapbook.  You could also just use the pics listed and make a shadow box and hang it on your wall.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:31 PM

I like hte shadowbox idea or a scrapbook!

my4kidsrock2
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Personally, I would make copies of it if possible and keep the original in a safe place. Then I would do a few different things with the copies. It would make an awesome laminated bookmark for you and one for your kids too.

sew4fun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:45 PM

I would get copies made and try several projects with them to see what you like best. You could get it copied onto fabric paper and make a cool and sentimental pillow with it. I would have the orginal protected in a shadow box, or scrap book .

RutterMama
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:59 AM

Oh my gosh, these are making me cry. I lost my mama in 1996. I'm 9 years younger now than she was when she died.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Maybe you could write a story about that day, and put it oj a frame with a background and then the picture and hang somewhere to see always.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN