Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Ok I give.. I need help LOL

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM
  • 3 Replies

Im on pintrest( and google) looking for things to go with a few unit studies/themes for homeschool. I am finding all this other cool stuff ( that I keep posting LOL ) but can not find what I am looking for LOL . I need stuff for my 5yo and 2yo in any of the following themes, If you run accross something can you post it here please? It can be craft related or does not have to be really .These are themes I have a little on but not enough to keep my 5yo busy , she picked the thmes LOL

Space and planets

Cowboys

Baking/cooking

Cats

Dinos

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:25 PM

weekly reader had a summer packet on the solar ssystem when i was little complete with mobile try there?

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:35 AM
What about painting those characters, or drawing them, and writing a story compiling them all. You can type it up, and then glue their drawings to the page. :) make a book of them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Cool idea ! You were homeschooled too werent you ? Are there any lessons or things you did when younger that really stand out in your mind ? I am having a hard time getting my 5yo really into enjoying it, and that is part of the reason we want to homeschool, so she can have fun learning, and have unique experiences.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What about painting those characters, or drawing them, and writing a story compiling them all. You can type it up, and then glue their drawings to the page. :) make a book of them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN