Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all jewelry makers!!!!! HELP!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:47 PM
  • 5 Replies

I am  sure we have all seen this on pinterest. I am wanting to make one for my cousins wedding shower next weekend. Can you ladies tell me where I can find what I need. I know Pretty much how I want to do it, but I dont want to be running around looking for it. Thank you!!!

Im the Mommy of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD! She is THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! I own my own baby girl business. I make tutus, bows, dresses ect. Everything a real Princess needs! ...because every girl is born Royality! If you have a princess,lets see what I can do for you!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
sew4fun
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Im going to say I have seen supplies at Michaels and Hobby Lobby

bayliesmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:54 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting sew4fun:

Im going to say I have seen supplies at Michaels and Hobby Lobby

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nebcutie
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I think i have seen at hobby lobby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 25, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Hobby lobby. They have the blank photo frames, you'll have to either modge podge the top or find some epoxy to go over the pictures unless you find some that have the glass insert. then depending on how you want to string them together, you can use beading wire (I recommend .45) or some kind of string. If you use the beading wire you should pick up some crimp beads and crimpers.

That's how I'd go at that project :)

bayliesmommy
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:59 PM
Thank you!!

Quoting melliburger:

Hobby lobby. They have the blank photo frames, you'll have to either modge podge the top or find some epoxy to go over the pictures unless you find some that have the glass insert. then depending on how you want to string them together, you can use beading wire (I recommend .45) or some kind of string. If you use the beading wire you should pick up some crimp beads and crimpers.

That's how I'd go at that project :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)