• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a place to sell your crafts?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM
  • 1 Replies
1 mom liked this

MOVED FROM THE OTHER FORUM:

My husband and I are in the process of opening a new online business.  We will specialize in selling custom and semi custom made items of all kinds.  My husband and I will both be contributing items, and we will also be outsourcing items from other people.  Right now we have custom made wooden pens, wooden bowls, paintings, drawings, glass etchings, scrapbooks, cookbooks, custom guns, and engraved metal items (such as knives and other metal stuff)

We are still on the lookout for more people willing to make more items!  If you make something that you believe is worth money, send me a private message and we will see if we can work together to be mutually beneficial.  

We also have a very unique business concept where each and every item that enters our online store will be assigned a unique, fictional short story.  The idea is that when people come to the site, they will be attracted to the cool items with fun stories, and then the stories will reach out and grab an emotion, spurring the visitors to buy.  We are also looking for writers willing to write short stories in exchange for pay and publicity.  Let me know if you or anybody you know is interested in either concept!

Our website is http://libertysstandardoforem.com  It is not officially up and running just yet as we are still waiting on some permits and licenses but that should be ready within a month or two and we want to have everybody and everything poised and ready to go when we are ready to launch.  Let me know!

My name is Charlene by the way :-)

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
cowgirls10181
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Sounds cool. Im mobil now but I love to sew simple things that are not too small or large. Currently having a home decore addiction, hopping the kids let me finish some projects soo, if so I can send you some photos. Also i make my husbands welding hat, but it is currently a custom fitted item, i can try to modify it. And im up for some short story writting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)