Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need new pots n pans OT

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
  • 14 Replies
Since our new glass top stove, cooking without using my castiron is difficult. So Im on the hunt for a good setof pots n pans that aredurable, and have lids. Please offer suggestions, include what youlike/hate about your pots. Photos welcome.

Thank you..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:28 PM

We were gifted a lot of ours but we got some at the PX and at Walmart. They're ok and work just fine.

samanthaleah84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:57 PM
1 mom liked this
We have Calphalon Pots and Pans that I love except they are heavy. My Dad got a set of pans after using one that my Mom had laying atound. I will look if I can find the brand. He loves them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
samanthaleah84
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:00 PM
GreenPan is what my Dad got. I think from HSN which is very unlike him but like I said, he was using one random one that my Mom had purchased before passing away. He tossed all his others that were due for replacement and is thrilled.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

faberware expensive but worth it

cowgirls10181
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Thanks ill look in to both of them. I dont mind the weight, the castiron are geting too hot for the glass cook top

Quoting samanthaleah84:

GreenPan is what my Dad got. I think from HSN which is very unlike him but like I said, he was using one random one that my Mom had purchased before passing away. He tossed all his others that were due for replacement and is thrilled.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviasMommy611
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Kitchen aid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Navy_Wife08
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:08 PM

I LOVE ours. You can burn almost anything in them and they still come clean without much effort. They also have a line thats glass top safe. I hate that you can't put them in the dish washer ( im lazy) and the cost but they are worth it

Quoting samanthaleah84:

We have Calphalon Pots and Pans that I love except they are heavy. My Dad got a set of pans after using one that my Mom had laying atound. I will look if I can find the brand. He loves them!

cowgirls10181
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:16 PM
That is great news im forgetfull.. on monday i burnt a roast twice!! It ran out of water.. i told hubby the rost semlls horable so he checked it and sure enoughit was getting black on the otherside.

Dont mind pricy aas long as they are good cuz i can buy them slowly..

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

I LOVE ours. You can burn almost anything in them and they still come clean without much effort. They also have a line thats glass top safe. I hate that you can't put them in the dish washer ( im lazy) and the cost but they are worth it

Quoting samanthaleah84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirls10181
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM
What line do you have? They look like something i would use.

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

Quoting samanthaleah84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I have the Paula Dean set and Love em. I've had em for 4 years and it's just statring to show wear. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)