Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

TGIF! What you doing? Anyone Crafting?

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM
  • 120 Replies

Hey guys!!!! Happy happy happy Friday! What's up? Are you excited for the weekend? Any plans for today? Working? Cleaning? Crafting? Park playdates? How's the weather? Let's chat!

by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
samanthaleah84
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Another early day started off the wrong way. I think my oldest might be getting teeth in though. So hopefully it ends soon. Todays plan is to bind the quilt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Happy Friday! I am excited for today - not sure why, lol. I have my camera cord back so that is pretty exciting, it's been lost since Monday! Now I can upload more pictures! Like this Mon-stor I finished and delivered yesterday!

I have to photograph my first ever Mon-stors for a blog post, as well as post some rad pictures from yesterday! Then I have Daft from 11-6, and I have to photograph new merchadise while I am there. :) It's going to be a busy fun day! Also, it's Friday, so I am trying to get some fan mail!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM

Aw, poor kid! I hope that the teeth stop aching soon! Good luck binding your quilt! I am SO excited to see it!!

Quoting samanthaleah84:

Another early day started off the wrong way. I think my oldest might be getting teeth in though. So hopefully it ends soon. Todays plan is to bind the quilt.

deadlights86
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Waiting for the owner of a house to call so we can see it. We might be in a 3 bedroom house in a few weeks!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Work, hopefully a baby shower, finishing up a few hats, and maybe some amigurumi. :)

I think it's supposed to be chilly/windy/rainy again. (You'd never know it was hot enough last weekend that I got a nasty sunburn!)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Morning!!!! I plan on making my grandmothers mug rug today. After that I will have 5 left to finish for mothers day. =) it's been so nice to practice quilting and not having to make a large blanket haahaa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Hope the teething goes well. Can't wait to see the quilt!!!!!

Quoting samanthaleah84:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Slowly but surely working on a purple pony. If I can get off here long enough!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:50 AM

I hope that you get it!!!! Good luck!

Quoting deadlights86:

Waiting for the owner of a house to call so we can see it. We might be in a 3 bedroom house in a few weeks!!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Awesome! What amis are you working on? BTW your hats are in Daft's window display right now. :)

Quoting Brieshon:

Work, hopefully a baby shower, finishing up a few hats, and maybe some amigurumi. :)

I think it's supposed to be chilly/windy/rainy again. (You'd never know it was hot enough last weekend that I got a nasty sunburn!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)