Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Mama's Cubs Jewelry 30% off mothers day sale. Give Away-see comment #10 for details.

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am selling jewelry on storenvy. 

http://mamascubs.storenvy.com/

I am having a 30% off mothers day sale thats ending on May 13th (mothers day) just use code "mom" (without the quotes)

i have necklaces, bracelets, earrings, keychains, and jewelry boxes made from cement.

here are some of my items.

I am a work at home mom of 3 kids. La Bella Baskets HERE,   Superpoints HERE,  Check out my handmade jewelry shop HERE <--from now until May 13 (mothers day) use code "mom" to get 30% off your purchase in my shop, Email me at a.mathews.1986@gmail.com, Sign up for listia to bid and auction with points HERE 

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:02 PM

You must be doing awesome, because all your items says "sold out"..jewelry that is..

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:09 PM

Hi, What is superpoints about.. Is that a business?

anity
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:12 PM

hmm, im not sure why it says that. everything listed has at least one in stock.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

You must be doing awesome, because all your items says "sold out"..jewelry that is..

anity
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:13 PM

its a site to earn points and you use the points to get gift cards or cash out to paypal, or you can get other things. im loving it.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

I am a work at home mom of 3 kids. La Bella Baskets HERE,   Superpoints HERE,  Check out my handmade jewelry shop HERE <--from now until May 13 (mothers day) use code "mom" to get 30% off your purchase in my shop, Email me at a.mathews.1986@gmail.com, Sign up for listia to bid and auction with points HERE 

anity
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM

i just looked at it, it does say "sold out" but i think it will be colored or something when the item is sold out.

underneath it is the "add to cart" button.

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Thanks will check it out..

Quoting anity:

its a site to earn points and you use the points to get gift cards or cash out to paypal, or you can get other things. im loving it.

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:58 PM

ok..just thought you should know..

Quoting anity:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Alwaysmotivated
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:04 PM

I just went back on maybe thats how its set up..

Quoting anity:

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

RutterMama
by Tia on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:12 PM

Super cute things!

anity
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:15 PM

http://mamascubs.storenvy.com/

Ceramic Angel Wall Decor

These are part of a giveaway, everyone who makes a purchase from my shop from now until may 8th will be entered to win one of these angels. i will do 3 winners, using random.org.

for every product you purchase, thats how many entries you will get. and that includes sets, if you purchase a set that consist of a necklace and a pair of earrings, you will get 2 entries for that purchase.

Plus if you use code "mom" (without quotes) you will get 30% off your purchase until may 13th.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)