Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Here is my first loom scarf!!! I love the colors of this yarn! Now to find someone to give it to lol

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Replies (61-68):
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Thank you :)

I dn't have any more of  this yarn, and it was more of a practice scarf than anything else :) But thank you for the suggestion!

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

That looks great for your first time out. Might I add a suggestion, add tassles to the ends, it'll make it pop a little more. I do love the colors to.

GabbysMum03
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:18 PM

Really  Cuute

LovelyJay512
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Love it!

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thank you! :)

Quoting GabbysMum03:

Really  Cuute

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Thanks!!

Quoting LovelyJay512:

Love it!

TiggerGrl772
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:42 PM

Still a good job. My sister uses a loom and does scarfs. I'm more of a crochet'r, cross-stitch and beading. A scarf in Black, white, and gray would look nice too. Post more pics as you get more done.

Quoting melliburger:

I dn't have any more of  this yarn, and it was more of a practice scarf than anything else :) But thank you for the suggestion!

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

That looks great for your first time out. Might I add a suggestion, add tassles to the ends, it'll make it pop a little more. I do love the colors to.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM

Aw thank you :)

I'm working on a bag next :D the colors are GORGEOUS! I'll have to post it when I'm done :)

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

Still a good job. My sister uses a loom and does scarfs. I'm more of a crochet'r, cross-stitch and beading. A scarf in Black, white, and gray would look nice too. Post more pics as you get more done.

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

TiggerGrl772
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:59 PM

cool, cant wait to see it

Quoting melliburger:

Aw thank you :)

I'm working on a bag next :D the colors are GORGEOUS! I'll have to post it when I'm done :)

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting TiggerGrl772:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN