Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

My first scarf :)

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM
  • 68 Replies

Here is my first loom scarf!!! I love the colors of this yarn! Now to find someone to give it to lol

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Way to go, Melli! I have a loom scarf started and I gave up:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampbellMama
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:57 PM
I loove the colors!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:58 PM

Aw thank you Katie!

What happened?

Quoting Katie6382:

Way to go, Melli! I have a loom scarf started and I gave up:(

sweetgrlangel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM
Is that red heart super saver yarn? If it is what ever you do DON'T WASH IT! That scarf will never look the same. I bought some for Christmas presents for hats and well they looked totally awesome til I washed them and they streched all out and out of shape. Drying didn't help at all. I was totally bummer 3 days before Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:59 PM

thank you! It really sibeautiful yarn :)

Quoting CampbellMama:

I loove the colors!

BooChura
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Don't look to hard, Melli!  I will take that off your hands for ya.  Don't ever say I not helpful.  LMBO

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:00 PM

It is that yarn! Ok thank you, I'll keep that in mind :) This was  my only skein of super saver because it just isn't as soft lol. This was more of a practice scarf :)

Quoting sweetgrlangel:

Is that red heart super saver yarn? If it is what ever you do DON'T WASH IT! That scarf will never look the same. I bought some for Christmas presents for hats and well they looked totally awesome til I washed them and they streched all out and out of shape. Drying didn't help at all. I was totally bummer 3 days before Christmas.

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:01 PM

LOL It's Red super saver yarn, and not quite as soft as other ones, just a fair warning :) If you still want it, send me a pm with your addy and i'll send it out Monday :) 

Quoting BooChura:

Don't look to hard, Melli!  I will take that off your hands for ya.  Don't ever say I not helpful.  LMBO

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:03 PM
Lovely!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetgrlangel
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:09 PM
I use their "love" line all the time, its soft and washes nicely. I crochet all the time. I love it. And the vanna white brand at Joanna

Quoting melliburger:

It is that yarn! Ok thank you, I'll keep that in mind :) This was  my only skein of super saver because it just isn't as soft lol. This was more of a practice scarf :)

Quoting sweetgrlangel:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN