Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

DaiTilley *Edit in Red*

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

You here chica? Go here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.131483820302177.24998.131115040339055&type=3 and pick out a fabric combo (the two fabrics can be in different photos, you dont have to choose 2 that are in the same pic). Im about to sit down and sew but need to know what colors you like =)

**I picked out this fabric and sat down and made this needle holder. If you like the fabrics, great! If not, I'll keep this one and you can choose your own fabric =) I still need to add a button, elastic closure, and top stitch around the holder as well as top stitch the flap down but I wanted to give an idea of the fabric I used!**

EXAMPLE:

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
billssweety
by Cyndi on Apr. 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM

BUMP!

melliburger
by Melli on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:52 PM

bump for Dai :)

MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 8:47 PM

BUMP!

DaiTilley
by Dai on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:14 PM
I love it!! Thank you so much! Sorry for being scarce; we just dropped off our niece after having her for the weekend =)
I've almost got hat #1 finished!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Ok cool! =) I had a feeling you and I had the same taste in colors/prints ;-) I have top stitched it, now to find a button...hmmm...

Quoting DaiTilley:

I love it!! Thank you so much! Sorry for being scarce; we just dropped off our niece after having her for the weekend =)

DaiTilley
by Dai on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:07 PM
I really love it! I showed the hubby, and he thought I had picked the material! Lol
I'm just finishing hat 1 now (the dark purple), and I'll get #2 made tomorrow, sent either tomorrow afternoon or on Tuesday =)

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Ok cool! =) I had a feeling you and I had the same taste in colors/prints ;-) I have top stitched it, now to find a button...hmmm...

Quoting DaiTilley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:13 AM

No rush =) Swaps are meant to be fun, not rush to get them all done =)

Quoting DaiTilley:

I really love it! I showed the hubby, and he thought I had picked the material! Lol
I'm just finishing hat 1 now (the dark purple), and I'll get #2 made tomorrow, sent either tomorrow afternoon or on Tuesday =)

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Quoting DaiTilley:

DaiTilley
by Dai on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:19 PM
True true =)
I think with this baby shower coming up I've got myself in a rushed mindset!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

No rush =) Swaps are meant to be fun, not rush to get them all done =)

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)