Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

May Musings - Random Chat with a Challenge -6,500 posts by May 31st

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Morning and Happy May.  

I decided to add a little challenge to the Random Chat post this month. We did this before and it was kind of fun so since we had not done it for a few months I thought I would try it again.

This post is for you to share anything you want - quotes, rants, news of your day. You can use it to up your rank so you get a different color gem by your name. Just no bumping.

When we reach the goal I set I will update the post with a new challenge. I thought I would start out low and see how fast we can reach it. 

Happy posting.

****Final Goal****

So for the final goal I thought we would go big :) - 6,500 total posts by May 31st. So that is 1,500 post before Thursday. I know we can do it.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (1031-1040):
melliburger
by Melli on May. 6, 2012 at 7:10 PM

I'm up to 500 words now :D

melliburger
by Melli on May. 6, 2012 at 7:53 PM

Finished my essay :) and it's only 4:52! I could do my journal right now and then go start dinner....

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM
It appears our next door neighbors are having a party. Only problem is, they won't move their vehicles so that their guests can park in their driveway and not on the street. Quite inconvenient, seeing as though I now have a car parked I'm front of the house and I'm the only one home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM

ahhhh that's kinda creepy... lol

Quoting whitleypittman:

It appears our next door neighbors are having a party. Only problem is, they won't move their vehicles so that their guests can park in their driveway and not on the street. Quite inconvenient, seeing as though I now have a car parked I'm front of the house and I'm the only one home.

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 6, 2012 at 8:00 PM
I know. I kinda wanna go to walmart and get an emergency skien of this yarn I'm using, but as long as that car is there, I'm scared to leave.

Quoting melliburger:

ahhhh that's kinda creepy... lol

Quoting whitleypittman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 6, 2012 at 8:01 PM
Now there's two cars in front of my house! This is bullshit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 6, 2012 at 8:04 PM

gonna go make dinner!

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM
And now there are no cars. Wtf?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 6, 2012 at 8:07 PM
And now I have some idiot standing in the front yard, on the phone, with a beer in his hand. Can't wait till FIL or hubby gets home.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 6, 2012 at 8:28 PM
Enjoyed dinner with my parents and a good family friend.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN