Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

May Musings - Random Chat with a Challenge -6,500 posts by May 31st

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Morning and Happy May.  

I decided to add a little challenge to the Random Chat post this month. We did this before and it was kind of fun so since we had not done it for a few months I thought I would try it again.

This post is for you to share anything you want - quotes, rants, news of your day. You can use it to up your rank so you get a different color gem by your name. Just no bumping.

When we reach the goal I set I will update the post with a new challenge. I thought I would start out low and see how fast we can reach it. 

Happy posting.

****Final Goal****

So for the final goal I thought we would go big :) - 6,500 total posts by May 31st. So that is 1,500 post before Thursday. I know we can do it.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (21-30):
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM
3 moms liked this
May 8th marks 15 years the hubby and I have been together :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:29 AM
Bill is so nice:). He got the kids ready for school and I just woke up to a nice, quiet house. He took Alex to get some dirt for our garden.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I am going to finish painting a dry bar that I started on Sunday and then clean up the kids rooms today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:34 AM
Someone came in on Sunday to pick up a desk and decided he wanted the bar too:). Yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 1, 2012 at 9:36 AM

i kept going to the april post lol!

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:38 AM
I am so paranoid! The power went out for like 10 seconds and my first though was someone cut the power and is going to murder me LOL! Wow I need to stop watching so much lifetime ha ha ha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:57 AM

Oh no... Hope the little one starts to feel better soon.....

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

The baby (5 years old) woke me up this morning with an ear ache at 1 am. Poor kid was up till 4:30 till the drops and tylenol kicked in. Were now snuggling in the big bed together :)

Brieshon
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Had stupid money-anxiety dreams last night that ended in my husband making money by mowing the neighbors' lawns. And a lawn on Mars. Wtf, brain???

I tried to convince him this morning that he could totally mow neighbors' lawns for cash and exercise, and even advertise as a ”green” service because all we have is a rotary mower - no gas or electricity! ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:18 AM

Quoting C_Medlin:

Oh no... Hope the little one starts to feel better soon.....

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

The baby (5 years old) woke me up this morning with an ear ache at 1 am. Poor kid was up till 4:30 till the drops and tylenol kicked in. Were now snuggling in the big bed together :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Feeling sooooo swamped... 20 days to the baby shower, plus a humongous order to work out AND a charity design to get written out & made (which will also be used for 4 hats in the big order!).
*breathe, breathe, breathe!*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN