Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

May Musings - Random Chat with a Challenge -6,500 posts by May 31st

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Morning and Happy May.  

I decided to add a little challenge to the Random Chat post this month. We did this before and it was kind of fun so since we had not done it for a few months I thought I would try it again.

This post is for you to share anything you want - quotes, rants, news of your day. You can use it to up your rank so you get a different color gem by your name. Just no bumping.

When we reach the goal I set I will update the post with a new challenge. I thought I would start out low and see how fast we can reach it. 

Happy posting.

****Final Goal****

So for the final goal I thought we would go big :) - 6,500 total posts by May 31st. So that is 1,500 post before Thursday. I know we can do it.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (861-870):
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 5, 2012 at 5:30 PM

i am afraid to try and read - i have a feeling i will crash if I do it.

Quoting Anniea90:

we are having a lazy day. hanging around the house. :) I dont feel very crafty so I think I am just going to cuddle up with my nook.

jryberg
by Jaime on May. 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM

Oh no - i hope you still can enjoy your weekend!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I forgot to put sunscreen on my poor legs that have not seen sunlight in a couple of years. This might be the worst sunburn I have ever had :(

mommytohuddy
by Megean on May. 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM
You ok??

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am going to close up early. I am in a lot of pain. Tired. Its dead. Its hot. Whine whine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM

I saw on another post that she has cyst pain today. I hope she gets to go home and relax soon!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

You ok??

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am going to close up early. I am in a lot of pain. Tired. Its dead. Its hot. Whine whine.

mommytohuddy
by Megean on May. 5, 2012 at 5:34 PM
Oh yeah, still going to be fun :) I brought a long dress for the wedding tonight. I actually went in the ocean today....soooo proud of myself. There were a lot of dolphins close to the beach, absolutely beautiful!!

Resting up for a long night. This is a big drinking group and I have to pace myself. It hits me soooo much quicker now that I hardly ever drink.

Quoting jryberg:

Oh no - i hope you still can enjoy your weekend!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

I forgot to put sunscreen on my poor legs that have not seen sunlight in a couple of years. This might be the worst sunburn I have ever had :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniea90
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM

That was me last night. I wanted to finish my book so bad, but by the time I got some homework done I was ready to crash :(

Quoting jryberg:

i am afraid to try and read - i have a feeling i will crash if I do it.

Quoting Anniea90:

we are having a lazy day. hanging around the house. :) I dont feel very crafty so I think I am just going to cuddle up with my nook.

mommytohuddy
by Megean on May. 5, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Yep...I vote for a lazy night for Cody!

Quoting jryberg:

I saw on another post that she has cyst pain today. I hope she gets to go home and relax soon!

Quoting mommytohuddy:

You ok??

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniea90
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I think we are going out to eat mexican tonight! YAY Cinco de Mayo! The one day of the yr I can justify my insane love for mexican food. :) 

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 5, 2012 at 6:57 PM
Watching the old Fatal Attraction movie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM
Hey.. sorry.I came home at 4 and flopped on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up with two cats on me and a dog licking my face. Lol I feel a bit better now... still sore. But better.gonna drink a cup of coffee and maybe cut out some.Mon-stors. :)
Quoting mommytohuddy:

Yep...I vote for a lazy night for Cody!

Quoting jryberg:

Quoting mommytohuddy:

You ok??

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)