Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

May Musings - Random Chat with a Challenge -6,500 posts by May 31st

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Morning and Happy May.  

I decided to add a little challenge to the Random Chat post this month. We did this before and it was kind of fun so since we had not done it for a few months I thought I would try it again.

This post is for you to share anything you want - quotes, rants, news of your day. You can use it to up your rank so you get a different color gem by your name. Just no bumping.

When we reach the goal I set I will update the post with a new challenge. I thought I would start out low and see how fast we can reach it. 

Happy posting.

****Final Goal****

So for the final goal I thought we would go big :) - 6,500 total posts by May 31st. So that is 1,500 post before Thursday. I know we can do it.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM
Replies (31-40):
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Awh I'm glad he's feeling better! And I keep telling hubby that I can't wait 'til Ollie's big enough to snuggle in our bed! I sleep too soundly and roll too much for co-sleeping =(

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Oh no... Hope the little one starts to feel better soon.....

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

The baby (5 years old) woke me up this morning with an ear ache at 1 am. Poor kid was up till 4:30 till the drops and tylenol kicked in. Were now snuggling in the big bed together :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Ty :)

Ahhh how old is your lo?

Quoting DaiTilley:

Awh I'm glad he's feeling better! And I keep telling hubby that I can't wait 'til Ollie's big enough to snuggle in our bed! I sleep too soundly and roll too much for co-sleeping =(

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

The baby (5 years old) woke me up this morning with an ear ache at 1 am. Poor kid was up till 4:30 till the drops and tylenol kicked in. Were now snuggling in the big bed together :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Only 7 1/2 months =)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ahhh how old is your lo?

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Ohhh OK, ya I was scared to Co sleep but since I was bf I looked in to it and found this thing at target, its a little bed that is for baby that lays between you and dad and it keeps the baby from being rolled over on. Its was sooooo great, it even had a little night light at the head of it. It was great for travel too!

Quoting DaiTilley:

Only 7 1/2 months =)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ahhh how old is your lo?

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 1, 2012 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM
We looked into those, and actually started out with him swaddled, in a Moses basket, and then on top of our comforter between us! Once he was able to get out of the swaddle, we had him in a bassinet by the side of the bed, and then once he started sleeping through the night, he went into his nursery so Dad's coming and going (weird work schedule) wouldn't wake him up!
I was only able to breastfeed until he was four months old =(

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ohhh OK, ya I was scared to Co sleep but since I was bf I looked in to it and found this thing at target, its a little bed that is for baby that lays between you and dad and it keeps the baby from being rolled over on. Its was sooooo great, it even had a little night light at the head of it. It was great for travel too!

Quoting DaiTilley:

Only 7 1/2 months =)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ahhh how old is your lo?

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:20 PM
What a miserable day. It's been pouring all day and my paint is taking forever to dry since it's so chilly in my shop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:22 PM
Yesterday the forecast said it was supposed to be 76 and sunny. It's about 64 and pouring.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM

well I'v cleaned the kitchen and mopped my kitchen floor with purple power cleaner. And I had to go get June from school. She got over heated at P.E. so now I'm fixing me some lunch and then we got to go back to school and get David.

Trixi.VonLace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Ahhh that stinks! With My first two my milk dried up by 3 months, with #3 I had plenty of milk but I got pregnant with #4 when he was 3 1/2 months and my milk soured and he refused to nurse :( now with #4 he nursed till 18 months when he decided he was done.

Quoting DaiTilley:

We looked into those, and actually started out with him swaddled, in a Moses basket, and then on top of our comforter between us! Once he was able to get out of the swaddle, we had him in a bassinet by the side of the bed, and then once he started sleeping through the night, he went into his nursery so Dad's coming and going (weird work schedule) wouldn't wake him up!

I was only able to breastfeed until he was four months old =(

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting DaiTilley:

Only 7 1/2 months =)

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Ahhh how old is your lo?

Quoting DaiTilley:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Quoting Trixi.VonLace:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN