Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Tuesday! Are you crafting today?

Happy Tuesday! How are you today? Hows the weather? Got any plans for the day? Working? Crafting? If you're crafting, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Replies (61-68):
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 7:06 PM
We're getting ready to head home from my sister's, and then I will be IMMEDIATELY starting the coffeemaker!!

Quoting melliburger:

Wow!!!! Sounds like you need a few pots of coffee! LOL

Quoting DaiTilley:

I am offiicially swamped! I need to get a pricing sheet together for that huge order, work on baby shower gifts, and get a design hammered out for an autism awareness item I'm designing for Hope Helps!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:02 PM

You need too! BUSY lady! :) Good luck with the hats!

Quoting DaiTilley:

We're getting ready to head home from my sister's, and then I will be IMMEDIATELY starting the coffeemaker!!

Quoting melliburger:

Wow!!!! Sounds like you need a few pots of coffee! LOL

Quoting DaiTilley:

I am offiicially swamped! I need to get a pricing sheet together for that huge order, work on baby shower gifts, and get a design hammered out for an autism awareness item I'm designing for Hope Helps!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Just got home! T is cooking dinner and G is playing outside. Going to eat and relax with them, maybe squeeze in some cutting out of projects. I met a prophet today and it was WILD, lemme tell ya. O.O He said a plane was going to crash into KC and cause a nuclear explosion, but Independence, the city Daft is in, which is 15 minutes from KC, would be spared, and that he was here to gather the sheep. Then he gave me $30 (he insisted he wanted a cat Mon-stor, so I am going to make him one) and then said to consider believing him. I talked to him for like an hour about it. Totally bizarre.

melliburger
by Melli on May. 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I saw that on your fb! that's crazy!!!!!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Just got home! T is cooking dinner and G is playing outside. Going to eat and relax with them, maybe squeeze in some cutting out of projects. I met a prophet today and it was WILD, lemme tell ya. O.O He said a plane was going to crash into KC and cause a nuclear explosion, but Independence, the city Daft is in, which is 15 minutes from KC, would be spared, and that he was here to gather the sheep. Then he gave me $30 (he insisted he wanted a cat Mon-stor, so I am going to make him one) and then said to consider believing him. I talked to him for like an hour about it. Totally bizarre.

jryberg
by Jaime on May. 1, 2012 at 10:57 PM

My crafting consisted of making a book with my daughter and ribbons for our Daisy troop for tomorrow.

jediGert
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:32 AM

Might cross stitch later.  Kind of in a bad mood due to last night's argument with the hubby so I'll probably clean  it do yard work to blow off some aggravation.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM
That whole issue gave me some funked up dreams! Lol

Quoting melliburger:

I saw that on your fb! that's crazy!!!!!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Redwall
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:27 PM

I did!  I spent an hour cross stitching.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)