Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Tuesday! Are you crafting today?

Happy Tuesday! How are you today? Hows the weather? Got any plans for the day? Working? Crafting? If you're crafting, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 1, 2012 at 12:04 PM

Very

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oh WOW! that is insane!!!!!

Quoting SLGross215:

I'm in MN, so this is routine.....lol 2 yrs ago we had over 120 tornado touchdowns in one summer. That same summer, there were over 30 within a 24 hr period.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Lovely weather! It is storming off and on here today. I love rainy stormy days though. It's supposed to get up to 80 here today

Quoting parkerkamismom:

I'm working (as always), but it's going to be a beautiful day, so they say.  About 76 degrees with storms rollin in later.  Tomorrow high of 80!  Lovin it!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Very cool!

Quoting mrs.sams85:

Outdoorsy type stuff a buck head, a buck and doe combined, hoof priints, leaves, things of that nature

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Very fun! What type of pictures?

Quoting mrs.sams85:

Yes if I make it to go get some mod podge I'll be putting pictures on antler burrs

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM

Wow! That's a TON of stuff! Are you crocheting the item for the autism awareness event?

Quoting DaiTilley:

I am offiicially swamped! I need to get a pricing sheet together for that huge order, work on baby shower gifts, and get a design hammered out for an autism awareness item I'm designing for Hope Helps!

parkerkamismom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:25 PM

We're supposed to get severe storms later and again tomorrow.  Gotta love that MN weather.  At least it's not snowing!  lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Lovely weather! It is storming off and on here today. I love rainy stormy days though. It's supposed to get up to 80 here today

Quoting parkerkamismom:

I'm working (as always), but it's going to be a beautiful day, so they say.  About 76 degrees with storms rollin in later.  Tomorrow high of 80!  Lovin it!

dancing_girldancer

DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Yep! I'm crocheting beanies and newsboys with a puzzle piece on the front! I've seen a lot of beanies with an applique that's crocheted separately and then sewn on, but I'm going to use a chart generator to make it actually part of the piece itself!
I don't think I'm going to work in the round though; more like a flat piece, sewn up what will be the back and then cinched a the top =)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Wow! That's a TON of stuff! Are you crocheting the item for the autism awareness event?

Quoting DaiTilley:

I am offiicially swamped! I need to get a pricing sheet together for that huge order, work on baby shower gifts, and get a design hammered out for an autism awareness item I'm designing for Hope Helps!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM

happy Tuesday to you too!

we have to go to the post office, hubby wants a haircut. I want to work on my loom bag and also need to get an adjustable ring done, take pics of a cross pendants and ring I made last night and then get some other jewelry things done.

melliburger
by Melli on May. 1, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I didn't sleep well either :/ sir jordan was up too much :(

Have fun working on blogs! :)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am sewing before work today. Trying to get awake. Its a wet rainy day here and I didn't sleep well at all :( but I need to finish a pink Mon-stor before I go into the shop today. Then I have Daft Crafts 11-6 and while I'm there I need to work on two blog posts. And then after work stopping by and shipping some things. :)

melliburger
by Melli on May. 1, 2012 at 2:37 PM

I <3 band concerts! I miss playing.

Quoting kids1derful:

not as of right now. maybe later. working today,then we have band concert at the kiddos school tonight.

its gray and rainy here suppose to be like that for the rest of the week. 

melliburger
by Melli on May. 1, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

pretty!

Quoting Alwaysmotivated:

Just a few of the earrings, I have made..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)