Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Made matching ruffle flower headbands =) - Baby ruffle romper/tutu dress

Posted by   + Show Post

Went with the light pink for the second part of the set =)

Not thrilled with the purple/white... I wish I'd made the bodice with white! This is to be part of a set (twin photo props)... I've got a light pink for the bodice of the other one, even though I really want to make it out of white now... What do you ladies think?
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:32 AM
Replies (11-20):
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 1:49 PM
2 moms liked this
I think I'll finish the set using the light pink, and then order some more ruffle yarn to pump out a white one!
And thank you =) She's one of my dearest friends, and was quite surprised by her pregnancy! I am SO excited to be able to make her a whole bunch of things, plus I'm going to get her something from her registry, a gift card for a photographer, and a lot of the things I've traded for are going to made SUCH great gifts! Two mei tais, herbal pouch, car organizer, lip balm & lotion... You ladies are so awesome =)

Quoting britniwheeler:

I agree with you. The white would look really good with those ruffles, but as a set I would say go with a light pink. Pink and Purple would look nice and not too matchy. I think they will look adorable together! Your friend is one lucky girl~ I wish I would have had some one who cared so much about me. You are a great friend to her! 

Quoting DaiTilley:

Thank you! Do you think I should make the second one in pink or in white? I feel like a white one would itself look better, but pink would work better as a set with this one =/

Quoting britniwheeler:

adorable! I love it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:01 PM

I really like it !!!!!! White on white would look good too though

DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Thanks!
I'm working on the light pink one now... I think I might have a third skein of ruffle yarn stashed so I can make a white one just to feel better =)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Very cute!

I'd go with a light pink. That way it matches this one and goes nicely with the white ruffles.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on May. 1, 2012 at 2:09 PM

Cute!

DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Thank you =)

Quoting sew4fun:

I really like it !!!!!! White on white would look good too though

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 2:19 PM
Thank you!

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Cute!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CampbellMama
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:21 PM

Quoting britniwheeler:

adorable! I love it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 1, 2012 at 2:32 PM

super cute!!!!!

BooChura
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:15 PM

That ruffle yarn is new to me.  Where can I find it?  Oh wait, you better not tell me, I may order some. LOL

Quoting DaiTilley:

Thanks!
I'm working on the light pink one now... I think I might have a third skein of ruffle yarn stashed so I can make a white one just to feel better =)

Quoting Turtledoves:

Very cute!

I'd go with a light pink. That way it matches this one and goes nicely with the white ruffles.

DaiTilley
by Dai on May. 1, 2012 at 7:02 PM
Thanks =)

Quoting melliburger:

super cute!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)