Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I made this Mon-stor to raise money for breast cancer. I'm going to donate proceeds from the raffle to the Susan G Komen foundation to help provide more screenings and preventive care for women who can't afford mammography services, since they are where I got mine done.. ♥ The raffle will be running for a month, then I'll be sending this lady off to her new home! I'll kinda miss her though, I love how she turned out, though I'm not a huge pink fan!

Mon-stors are patent and copyright protected and cannot be copied, replicated or reproduced!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Replies (71-80):
PattyinNV
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM

and for such a great cause.  Kudos to you big time!

For the ones that can't find a place to go too, look up Free Clinics or at the Health Dept. for your city you live in.

As for the girl that has pain in her breasts, I did too many yrs ago and found out I had fibroid cysts that they gave me bc pills for and they dissolved away.

As for being painful, the exam itself, I will say since I'm small breasted it did kinda hurt a bit, well alot a bit actually.  They tried to squeeze what little I have into pancakes.  lolol  I've heard now that it isn't so bad for us small breasted women.  lolol

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I'm a double A cup, and my mam didn't hurt a bit! I was pleasantly surprised because I heard it was awful lol!!!

Thanks for your support!!

Quoting PattyinNV:

For the ones that can't find a place to go too, look up Free Clinics or at the Health Dept. for your city you live in.

As for the girl that has pain in her breasts, I did too many yrs ago and found out I had fibroid cysts that they gave me bc pills for and they dissolved away.

As for being painful, the exam itself, I will say since I'm small breasted it did kinda hurt a bit, well alot a bit actually.  They tried to squeeze what little I have into pancakes.  lolol  I've heard now that it isn't so bad for us small breasted women.  lolol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol!!!!! Brilliant!!!!!

Quoting MeyganCasillas:

I was going to say I would put my bra's in this Monstor if I get it!!

Quoting BabyLucasMom:

How about you get one to put your pads or tampons?

Quoting nebcutie:

I am in love! So cute! Must figure out a reason i need one....

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Poohy1975
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:14 PM

I really like this one. I hope you are able to sell a lot of tickets.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Thank you so much!!!!

Quoting Poohy1975:

I really like this one. I hope you are able to sell a lot of tickets.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM
Bump! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KREP
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Love this one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Thank you! :)

Quoting KREP:

Love this one!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bunNtheoven
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:20 AM

I'm in Sonora, Ca. Thank you so much for your helpful info! & your help! I did some reading on breast cancer, and I feel relieved. But I do want to still get either an ultra sound or mammogram done. My mom gets cysts/lumps in her breasts, but they aren't cancerous. What's weird to me is that the side that hurts, is smaller than the left one...That might be from nursing our daughter, but it's been over 2 years since I stopped nursing..anyway, I know you're not a dr lol but I also know that you've had tests and cancer screenings done recently so you know more about this stuff than I do. :-) Anyway, I'll let you know if I find a clinic and get in! Thanks again!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What town are you in? I can maybe help find you a clinic. Also check with the health Dept. :)

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Crazy...I just found a free (one time deal) i think, @ the hospital here where we live, BUT you HAVE to be 40 years or older & not have not had a positive result in the past 12 months...well, I'm definitely not 40 yrs old....I think that's kind of crazy...Maybe i can call and ask if I have to be 40 if I am having pain and no insurance.

bunNtheoven
by on May. 3, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Thanks Patty! I'm glad I read over the replies in this post. :-) I'm barely filling an A cup ever since I stopped nursing lol our daughter sucked the life outta my girls lol If it hurts, the pain will only last a little while. I'll get peace of mind knowing if there is something to worry about or not.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I'm a double A cup, and my mam didn't hurt a bit! I was pleasantly surprised because I heard it was awful lol!!!

Thanks for your support!!

Quoting PattyinNV:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)