Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I made this Mon-stor to raise money for breast cancer. I'm going to donate proceeds from the raffle to the Susan G Komen foundation to help provide more screenings and preventive care for women who can't afford mammography services, since they are where I got mine done.. ♥ The raffle will be running for a month, then I'll be sending this lady off to her new home! I'll kinda miss her though, I love how she turned out, though I'm not a huge pink fan!

Mon-stors are patent and copyright protected and cannot be copied, replicated or reproduced!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM
Replies (81-82):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I think any bewbie changes are worth a visit - the pain is there because some isnt right, you know? Better to be safe and get it checked! I hope you get in for an appointment soon!

Quoting bunNtheoven:

I'm in Sonora, Ca. Thank you so much for your helpful info! & your help! I did some reading on breast cancer, and I feel relieved. But I do want to still get either an ultra sound or mammogram done. My mom gets cysts/lumps in her breasts, but they aren't cancerous. What's weird to me is that the side that hurts, is smaller than the left one...That might be from nursing our daughter, but it's been over 2 years since I stopped nursing..anyway, I know you're not a dr lol but I also know that you've had tests and cancer screenings done recently so you know more about this stuff than I do. :-) Anyway, I'll let you know if I find a clinic and get in! Thanks again!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

What town are you in? I can maybe help find you a clinic. Also check with the health Dept. :)

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Crazy...I just found a free (one time deal) i think, @ the hospital here where we live, BUT you HAVE to be 40 years or older & not have not had a positive result in the past 12 months...well, I'm definitely not 40 yrs old....I think that's kind of crazy...Maybe i can call and ask if I have to be 40 if I am having pain and no insurance.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Bump! :) got this raffle going on all month so I wanna keep this post kinda fresh! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)