Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Humpday! Whats up?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM
  • 87 Replies
Happy Wednesday! What are you up to today? Crafting? What ya making? Working? Cleaning? Gardening? Reading?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:42 AM
Today is usually a half day for me at the shop but not today. Its 11-9. Oi! But that's ok I have a lot of writings to do and some business planning. And graphic work. I'm kinda hoping no one shows for the Daft class but that's just rude. Lol. I haven't been sleeping well at all ans the weir's prophet guy I met yesterday funked up my dreams.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I am hoping to cut out a few more Mon-stors today though, before I head in to the shop.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM
Yay for more Mon-stors!!!!!! I have one last mug rug to do but I need to go grocery shopping for my Pinterest party tomorrow night so hopefully I will get it in today. I need to run the base and drop some stuff off for the hubs. He is still deployed and one of the guys are going to be seeing him. =( wish I could see him. Other then that it is house cleaning and hanging with Chasr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dqsmami06
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:47 AM
Hoping to blog, if computer cooperates.sleep.work on a lil project of some sort or loom knit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this
I had the scare of my life last night. I had to up in the attic and when I am up there I always stay by the door so I can check on Chase every minute. well this little man managed to climb half way up the ladder when I looked down. I made the mistake of screaming Oh my god out of fear which made him freak out and try to climb down. Keep in mind there is a concrete slab right underneath him. He then almost lost grip and completely freaked out. I jumped down like 6 steps to grab his arm to bring him up to me. We both started bawling. Thank you lord my boy didn't fall and lesson learned!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Pinterest party?!? Do tell!!

Quoting C_Medlin:

Yay for more Mon-stors!!!!!! I have one last mug rug to do but I need to go grocery shopping for my Pinterest party tomorrow night so hopefully I will get it in today. I need to run the base and drop some stuff off for the hubs. He is still deployed and one of the guys are going to be seeing him. =( wish I could see him. Other then that it is house cleaning and hanging with Chasr
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM
What do you blog about?

Quoting dqsmami06:

Hoping to blog, if computer cooperates.sleep.work on a lil project of some sort or loom knit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 AM
Ack!!! Terrifying! I'm so glad he didn't fall!

Quoting C_Medlin:

I had the scare of my life last night. I had to up in the attic and when I am up there I always stay by the door so

I can check on Chase every minute. well this little man managed to climb half way up the ladder when I looked down. I made the mistake of screaming Oh my god out of fear which made him freak out and try to climb down. Keep in mind there is a concrete slab right underneath him. He then almost lost grib and completely freaked out. I jumped down like 6 steps to grab his arm to bring him up to me. We both started bawling. Thank you lord my boy didn't fall and lesson learned!!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
C_Medlin
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this
You and your girlfriends get together and craft. =) everyone brings a small dish that they have already pinned and a craft that they have pinned and everyone gets crafty. =) it's a way to get people to start doing some of these things they wish to make. I have seen it get really big in cities and what not. A good way to get people who don't normally craft to craft lol.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Oh wow! What a cool idea. Hmmmmmmmmmm I'm anti pinterest but I bet I could do that at Daft Crafts!

Quoting C_Medlin:

You and your girlfriends get together and craft. =) everyone brings a small dish that they have already pinned and a craft that they have pinned and everyone gets crafty. =) it's a way to get people to start doing some of these things they wish to make. I have seen it get really big in cities and what not. A good way to get people who don't normally craft to craft lol.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting C_Medlin:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)