Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Humpday! Whats up?

Happy Wednesday! What are you up to today? Crafting? What ya making? Working? Cleaning? Gardening? Reading?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:28 AM
Replies (81-87):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 2, 2012 at 8:03 PM
I second that boo! Lol

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Boo! I wanna see! Hope to see them soon!

Quoting Turtledoves:

I've been trying to but my computer won't let me. Im going to try to use my husband's computer tonight to post pics. Hoping to get the Belle hat done first (and maybe some dishes! Lol)

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting Turtledoves:

I'm OBSESSED with crocheting hats! Literally the moment I finish one, I start another. I'm averaging one a day. My house is suffering a bit!

Sunday I did my first beanie.

Monday I made an owl hat

Tuesday I made a Minnie Mouse hat

And today I'm nearly finished with a Beauty and the Beast Belle hat.

All my own patterns so they take a little extra time (especially because I'm so new to crocheting! I just hate following patterns. )

Can you post a pic of them? I wanna see :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:48 PM
I took it to Daft with me, thinking I had tape there. Didn't. Forgot to stop for it. Took rip with me to work today after the weird prophet thing yesterday. Realized I couldn't stop and buy tape then stop and mail it in 80 degree weather with a dog in the car. :( so I will get it out first thing tomorrow!
Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

How dare thee forget to mail my mon-stor!!!!!

;) lol jk no worries!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I need to mail your monster tomorrow! I promise I didn't forget, I ran out of tape lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I really want to learn how to make baby clothes so.i can start making unisex ones until we are officially pregnant :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
It is teacher appreciation week at my sons school! ;) what a great gift idea!

Quoting MeyganCasillas:

Made a coffee cozy for my dd's teacher. Next week is teacher appreciation week

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 2, 2012 at 8:51 PM

I feel the same way about loom knitting!!!

Quoting Turtledoves:

I'm OBSESSED with crocheting hats! Literally the moment I finish one, I start another. I'm averaging one a day. My house is suffering a bit!

Sunday I did my first beanie.
Monday I made an owl hat
Tuesday I made a Minnie Mouse hat
And today I'm nearly finished with a Beauty and the Beast Belle hat.
All my own patterns so they take a little extra time (especially because I'm so new to crocheting! I just hate following patterns. )

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 2, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Oh no worries lol I'm in no rush to get it! I could never take our dog anywhere lol he cries and walks around too much in the car!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I took it to Daft with me, thinking I had tape there. Didn't. Forgot to stop for it. Took rip with me to work today after the weird prophet thing yesterday. Realized I couldn't stop and buy tape then stop and mail it in 80 degree weather with a dog in the car. :( so I will get it out first thing tomorrow!
Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

;) lol jk no worries!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I need to mail your monster tomorrow! I promise I didn't forget, I ran out of tape lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I really want to learn how to make baby clothes so.i can start making unisex ones until we are officially pregnant :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM
Ripley loves to go places with us! It's gotten too hot for it and she always looks sooooooooo sad when we leave her home lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Oh no worries lol I'm in no rush to get it! I could never take our dog anywhere lol he cries and walks around too much in the car!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

;) lol jk no worries!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thedahliascene
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:58 AM

yesterday i spent all day working on my afghan.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)