Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Custom Photo Jewelry

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 8 Replies

I requested pictures from my friends and family to use to make photo jewelry.  I think they turned out great!  I currently have several custom orders that I am working on and I will post the completed pictures soon!  On some of the pictures, I couldn't get my cell phone to focus on the images as well as I would have liked.  If you are interested  in purchasing an item but would like to see a clearer picture first... just message me:  toodlebugdesign@gmail.com 

You can also message me there to make a purchase.  The Necklaces are $20 and the earrings are $10.  Or $28 for a full set!  I will give you 10% off your purchase if you will like my Facebook page and "share" me!  I will also give you an additional 10% off for EVERY PERSON you refer to me!  So you could potentially get a set for FREE!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MommiE8983
by Cari on May. 3, 2012 at 8:21 AM
Thats really neat! I've never seen anything like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 3, 2012 at 8:25 AM

They look really nice.

EmilyMarshall
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:29 AM
look nice

RutterMama
by Tia on May. 3, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Those are so neat!

Reinvented1
by on May. 3, 2012 at 6:14 PM

Thank you ladies!! I've been working REALLY hard to try and get my business started~!  I appreciate your support!

KimandCarrie
by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Are these on metal? My sister is deployed to Kuwait and this would be an awesome gift for my kids to mail her!

Reinvented1
by on May. 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Some are metal and some aren't.  I can make them any way you want!!

405mom
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool and good luck, I myself have just started jewelry making to add inventory to my small business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)