Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I finished my bag last night :) My bestie's already claimed it! I made it all on the looms! I'm kinda proud of myself actually :) lol

by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Replies (71-72):
melliburger
by Melli on May. 6, 2012 at 6:51 PM

KK! I'm working on my blog this week, getting it all set up and stuff. THis is the first tutorial going up so I'll make a post when it's done :) Unfortunately homework and essays trump fun blogs :(

Quoting MissElissa21:

Um ya I am! I wanted to try a bag out on mine, but I couldn't find a pattern anywhere and I couldn't think up how to do it on my own lol

Quoting melliburger:

Thank you!

No I did not, I made it up :) I'm going to write it up, I'm starting a random blog and I'll put up my tutorial on there if you'r einterested ;)

Quoting MissElissa21:

That's freaking awesome! I really need to step up my loomin! Did you use a pattern for it? 

MissElissa21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 7:03 PM

totally understandable! Homework is way more important!

Quoting melliburger:

KK! I'm working on my blog this week, getting it all set up and stuff. THis is the first tutorial going up so I'll make a post when it's done :) Unfortunately homework and essays trump fun blogs :(

Quoting MissElissa21:

Um ya I am! I wanted to try a bag out on mine, but I couldn't find a pattern anywhere and I couldn't think up how to do it on my own lol

Quoting melliburger:

Thank you!

No I did not, I made it up :) I'm going to write it up, I'm starting a random blog and I'll put up my tutorial on there if you'r einterested ;)

Quoting MissElissa21:

That's freaking awesome! I really need to step up my loomin! Did you use a pattern for it? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)