Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

tgif!!! crafting today? Whats up?

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
  • 86 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi all! Happy Friday! :) what are you up to today? Are youworking? Cleaning? Crafting? If you're crafting - what are you making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hudson.maggie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:39 AM

I work half a day today and then I'm going to attempt to make one of those wire tree pendants I keep seeing on pinterest =)

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 4, 2012 at 8:46 AM

started a scrappy afghan for myself while juggling laundry

jryberg
by Jaime on May. 4, 2012 at 8:52 AM

Hanging at the office all day :( then gymnastics tonight. I plan on washing the fabric I picked up to make a baby shower gift and trying my hand at a car seat cover this weekend.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:55 AM
I have a busy but fun day. Daft 11-6 then dinner with friends. Then a pre cinco de mayo celebration. Not sure if I can squeeze in any sewing!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM
Yay for half day! Cant wait to see how your pendant comes out. you should google Yggdrasil pendants and read the story behind them. That's the real name of the tree of life pendants. :)

Quoting hudson.maggie:

I work half a day today and then I'm going to attempt to make one of those wire tree pendants I keep seeing on pinterest =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM
I need to juggle laundry as well but I'm not sure WHEN I can do it. :/

Quoting whitleypittman:

started a scrappy afghan for myself while juggling laundry

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM
One of yhr covers that stretches over the top with a peek a boo hole of the tent ones? Good luck with it! :)

Quoting jryberg:

Hanging at the office all day :( then gymnastics tonight. I plan on washing the fabric I picked up to make a baby shower gift and trying my hand at a car seat cover this weekend.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hudson.maggie
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:57 AM

Thanks =). Hopefully it turns out ok! I'll definately google that =).. I don't think I got a big enough ring though - I went to two different stores and couldn't find one that was 4" diameter, but I guess we'll see =)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Yay for half day! Cant wait to see how your pendant comes out. you should google Yggdrasil pendants and read the story behind them. That's the real name of the tree of life pendants. :)

Quoting hudson.maggie:

cjgmommy05
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I have to clean but then I would love to do some stitching. Will see what happens.
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 9:05 AM
You can make a ring from wire - 24 Gauge I think is he one that works well as a band.

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Thanks =). Hopefully it turns out ok! I'll definately google that =).. I don't think I got a big enough ring though - I went to two different stores and couldn't find one that was 4" diameter, but I guess we'll see =)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting hudson.maggie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)