Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Flower Pots!

Posted by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 19 Replies

Just wanted to show off my kids' lastest craft. We started with ceramic flower pots and they covered them with fabric, and then added the Eco Orbies and bamboo. They're giving them to their grandmothers for mother's day. What do you think?

by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:34 PM
Nice!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on May. 4, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Very pretty!!!

reesesami
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:37 PM
So cute! Did you pod podge the fabric on or use another technique? I need some inexpensive craft ideas because we are watching our friends' three daughter's while they are on vacation for two weeks statring later today! We have 1 daughter so I'll have 4 girls to entertain. I usually always have a craft planned when they visit for the weekend but I need 2 weeks worth of activities!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:42 PM

Quoting reesesami:

So cute! Did you pod podge the fabric on or use another technique? I need some inexpensive craft ideas because we are watching our friends' three daughter's while they are on vacation for two weeks statring later today! We have 1 daughter so I'll have 4 girls to entertain. I usually always have a craft planned when they visit for the weekend but I need 2 weeks worth of activities!

We did use mod podge. If you click the picture, it'll take you to my blog post where I explained the entire process. The girls had so much fun. Also, if you don't want to go buy pots (we got these at dollar tree), you can use milk jugs or other plastic containers (we made one out of a sorbet container).

ETA: if y'all do this craft, I want to see pictures!

KaroGreenly
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Very pretty!!!

Thanks!

KaroGreenly
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Nice!!

Thank you!

SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 4, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Cute

KaroGreenly
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SLGross215:

Cute

Thanks.

reesesami
by on May. 4, 2012 at 12:52 PM
I have a few extra flower pots so I think I'll be able to do this without having to spend any money. As long as the girls like my fabric scraps! I'll definitely show you some pics if we do it!

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting reesesami:

We did use mod podge. If you click the picture, it'll take you to my blog post where I explained the entire process. The girls had so much fun. Also, if you don't want to go buy pots (we got these at dollar tree), you can use milk jugs or other plastic containers (we made one out of a sorbet container).

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaroGreenly
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Have fun!

Quoting reesesami:

I have a few extra flower pots so I think I'll be able to do this without having to spend any money. As long as the girls like my fabric scraps! I'll definitely show you some pics if we do it!

Quoting KaroGreenly:

Quoting reesesami:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN