Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

what goes best with crafting?

Posted by   + Show Post
2 beers, 2 shots of tequila and jamming to some men singing country songs about how much they love their woman :) I'm having a great night home alone. I finished and packaged all the dinos to be mailed tomorrow, cut and stitched 23 baby wipes, and cleaned the house. Time for more beer and maybe some tipsy ramblings in some fiesty groups on here ;)

Song on radio:
Whoa-oh, whoa-oh never gonna grow up, never gonna slow down, we were shining like lighters in the dark in the middle of a rockshow. We were doin it right, we were coming alive. We were caught up in a southern summer, a barefoot, bue jean night.

It really is a souther summer night out. These night make me really enjoy a cold beer, crafting for my family, and taking in the atmosphere :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Replies (31-35):
MissElissa21
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:33 AM

Yup! I am crazy about Rodney Atkins though!

Hubby says this song reminds him of me:

Quoting Mommy_Burge:

That is my husbands favorite song!!! Love jake owen! :)
We always blast it going down the highway with all the windows down :)

Have you heard luke bryans "drunk on you"? FANTASTIC!!!

Quoting MissElissa21:

2 beers, 2 shots of tequila and jamming to some men singing country songs about how much they love their woman :) I'm having a great night home alone. I finished and packaged all the dinos to be mailed tomorrow, cut and stitched 23 baby wipes, and cleaned the house. Time for more beer and maybe some tipsy ramblings in some fiesty groups on here ;)

Song on radio:

Whoa-oh, whoa-oh never gonna grow up, never gonna slow down, we were shining like lighters in the dark in the middle of a rockshow. We were doin it right, we were coming alive. We were caught up in a southern summer, a barefoot, bue jean night.

It really is a souther summer night out. These night make me really enjoy a cold beer, crafting for my family, and taking in the atmosphere :)

Mommy_Burge
by on May. 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahhhh love that song!!! :)

Drunk on you is dhs song to me. Lol.

That and "living our love song" by jason michael carrol :D

Quoting MissElissa21:

Yup! I am crazy about Rodney Atkins though!

Hubby says this song reminds him of me:

Quoting Mommy_Burge:

That is my husbands favorite song!!! Love jake owen! :)

We always blast it going down the highway with all the windows down :)

Have you heard luke bryans "drunk on you"? FANTASTIC!!!

Quoting MissElissa21:

Song on radio:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ABCs_mom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:48 PM

I usually play country music whie I craft too. It helps keep my mind on the project not what's on tv or the silence around me. But I don't drink while I craft. Me+ alochol+ pointy sharp objects not a good idea. I hurt myself to often with out the alachol.

RutterMama
by Tia on May. 7, 2012 at 12:37 AM

LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS!!!

Hapsand123
by on May. 7, 2012 at 12:41 AM

LOL. I know what you mean. And here is why. Card making one night for another group and did not realize my beer was right in the shot. (0s rock some beer untill I finish and my love for scraps (lol), FANTASTIC NIGHT!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)