Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday! Who Is Crafting?!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:03 AM
  • 65 Replies
What are you guys up to today? Anyone crafting today? Any fun weekend plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Today there is a big street festival in the town Daft Crafts is in. It could be very very busy today! There is a parade and garden show and fair and stuff. This is Harry S Trumans home and they celebrate his birthday every year. So Daft 11-3 then home for a bit then back to the shop 6-9.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 5, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and crochet. Hope to finish another pony today.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GamerMom1
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM

not me for once. lol im heading out to the park scarlette. :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:29 AM
Fun! Enjoy the park! :)

Quoting GamerMom1:

not me for once. lol im heading out to the park scarlette. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 5, 2012 at 11:44 AM

i seem to be accumulating supplies for craft projects... but it is super nice today (even with the humidity) so I think we are going to have a family yard day. I want to get the front of the house cleaned up and add some flowers to our flower pots today. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:45 AM
It is so hot and humid here! Like the sticky kind of humid that makes it hard to do anything without feeling nasty. Lol I hope you guys have a nice day!!!!!

Quoting jryberg:

i seem to be accumulating supplies for craft projects... but it is super nice today (even with the humidity) so I think we are going to have a family yard day. I want to get the front of the house cleaned up and add some flowers to our flower pots today. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 5, 2012 at 11:47 AM

Yep, same weather on this side of the state :) I just walked around my yard and was dripping! Welcome to Missouri summer.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

It is so hot and humid here! Like the sticky kind of humid that makes it hard to do anything without feeling nasty. Lol I hope you guys have a nice day!!!!!

Quoting jryberg:

mrs.sams85
by on May. 5, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I'm thinking of making some copenhagen lid earrings not sure yet

Vinsmomma
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Me! I finally started the breast cancer quilt for my cousin. It isn't turning out how I thought it would though, boo but my friend said it looks really good! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I might later on? I do have to get one class's big assignment done today. I'm tired tho so we'll see how much I actually get done. The weekends I usually don't clean unless it's laundry, or like dishes but no major cleaning. I do want to work on a new blog.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)