Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I cannot BELIEVE I forgot!

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
  • 13 Replies
I have a craft show tomorrow 10-4 for Daft Crafts! Oops! I cant believe I forgot! Lol so much for sewing all day. Boo. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM
Oh no! Lol I forget a lot of things, hubby gets mad cause I lose my phone and glasses at least once a day.....haha oops
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:42 AM
I usually don't do shows on Sundays! Lol I wa lookin at the date an thought hm... I thought I had a show in May.... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 5, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Maybe close it up early if not to many people show up. You could still sew a little after its over. You are going to be sewing like a mad woman trying to have 50 mon-stors for that huge event you just got into!

Is your df going to help you cut or sew? Lol that's alot of mon-stors!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by on May. 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM

At leasst you remembered today and not tomorrow. Good luck at the show =) 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Set up is at 8:30 am and tear down at 4. Its a benefit show so it would look poor if I packed up early. But I can sew after. I just wanted an entire day lol. :)

Trace will help me stuff limbs. That all he likes to. Besides shop for fabrics. He loves to shop for me! Lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Maybe close it up early if not to many people show up. You could still sew a little after its over. You are going to be sewing like a mad woman trying to have 50 mon-stors for that huge event you just got into!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Aww that's cute lol. I wish hubby was like that but he is clueless when it comes to fabric or crafting. He will pin his patches to his uniform so i know where to sew them but that's as crafty as he's going to get haha

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Set up is at 8:30 am and tear down at 4. Its a benefit show so it would look poor if I packed up early. But I can sew after. I just wanted an entire day lol. :)

Trace will help me stuff limbs. That all he likes to. Besides shop for fabrics. He loves to shop for me! Lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Yeah I lucked up! Trace is a huge supporter or Lu & Ed and if he'd let me teach him to sew we could turn it into a full time business!

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Aww that's cute lol. I wish hubby was like that but he is clueless when it comes to fabric or crafting. He will pin his patches to his uniform so i know where to sew them but that's as crafty as he's going to get haha

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 5, 2012 at 11:40 AM

well at least you remembered today :) good luck tomorrow I hope the show is fantastic

mariesmama
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM

my hubby would buy me fabric, and does good at it but  what i really want is 2 more african violets for mothers day

melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 12:23 PM

At least you remembered! Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN