Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I cannot BELIEVE I forgot!

I have a craft show tomorrow 10-4 for Daft Crafts! Oops! I cant believe I forgot! Lol so much for sewing all day. Boo. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 10:16 AM
Replies (11-13):
Artladydp
by Debby on May. 5, 2012 at 1:02 PM

I've done this too!  It's a bummer.

A year ago I was getting ready to do a show.  I thought it was a week away.  I looked at my papers to see when the times were for set-up.  I saw the date said the next day!  I worked all night finishing up some dolls and loaded up the car.  When I got there the next evening, the sign said the next week's date.  They had put the wrong date on the papers they sent out!  I was furious!  I was just glad it was a local show.  I had another week to make more dolls.  It was a bummer, though.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Oh no!!!!!!! That sucks!!!! Grrrrrr! At least you had a whole entire week to work but dang. That sucks. At least this is a show for daft merch so I'm not taking my own stuff. I have nothing lol

Quoting Artladydp:

I've done this too!  It's a bummer.

A year ago I was getting ready to do a show.  I thought it was a week away.  I looked at my papers to see when the times were for set-up.  I saw the date said the next day!  I worked all night finishing up some dolls and loaded up the car.  When I got there the next evening, the sign said the next week's date.  They had put the wrong date on the papers they sent out!  I was furious!  I was just glad it was a local show.  I had another week to make more dolls.  It was a bummer, though.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissElissa21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Oh goodness!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)