Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

We went to a craft show and....

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  • 8 Replies

I came home empty handed:(  My daughter, however, came home with a braclet, croceted purse, bunny and a ..... *sigh* Justin Bieber bottle cap necklace.  lol  She kept saying how beautiful it all was and how it was "ridiculous" that someone could make something so beautiful and full of colors.  I guess she loves her new goodies:)

A side note, I went to check it out to see how many paper crafters were there - this particular craft show has been around for YEARS and I would LOVE to to a show there, so I grabbed info on it and scoped it out.  Only ONE paper crafter....not bad.  There were at least 4 bow makers though - wowzers!

BTW, Happy NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!!!!

dancing_girldancer

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Happy National scrapbooking day to you too :)

Yay for craft fairs!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Woot! How fun! Happy scrap book day to you! What are you scrapping?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingJayMom
by on May. 5, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Is a paper crafter just scrapbooking?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 12:56 AM

Absolutely NOT.  We make cards, die-cuts, altered items, 3-d items, etc.  There is so much to do with papercrafting - scrapbooking is just once piece of it.

Quoting LovingJayMom:

dancing_girldancer

LovingJayMom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:08 AM
O that sounds neat

Quoting parkerkamismom:

Absolutely NOT.  We make cards, die-cuts, altered items, 3-d items, etc.  There is so much to do with papercrafting - scrapbooking is just once piece of it.

Quoting LovingJayMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Balancing
by on May. 6, 2012 at 10:02 AM

sometimes that happens... where you just don't feel the love... or maybe feel too much love for the money sitting in your pocket.  

how big was the craft show?

parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 11:41 AM

It's held in the local ice arena.  It's not HUGE by any means, but it's not small either.  I'm sure I would've bought something had I brought more than $20.  lol  There was guy there that had handmade wooden salad bowls, salad utensils, blocks, etc.  It was GORGEOUS.

Quoting Balancing:

sometimes that happens... where you just don't feel the love... or maybe feel too much love for the money sitting in your pocket.  

how big was the craft show?

dancing_girldancer

MissElissa21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:12 PM

That is great for your DD. We have a craft show that has been around for years, and there is only 1 semi papercrafting booth in the whole thing. I would love to be a part of it one year. I would have to bust butt to get enough to stock it. I should have started already if I want to get in on it this year lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)