Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

OT- We went to the shooting range :)

Sooo we love to go to the shooting range just me and hubby.  He rented a rifle and we shot our 9mm.  I'm getting better at my aim lol

And a pic of hubby :)

by on May. 5, 2012 at 7:15 PM
Replies (11-18):
melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I'll have to ask hubby if he wants to go! His dad was supposed to take us out int he desert and shoot, but he was always too lazy to get up early enough haha

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

We went to a civilian one too and all I wore we're my ear muffs. You should totally go!

Quoting melliburger:

THAT'S AWESOME!!! I wanna go to a civilian shooting range! All the shooting ranges I've been to have been ones where I had to wear tons of gear :/

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM

We find a sitter for kenzie and then spend about an hour or two there.  You should totally go see the avengers lol that movie was awesome!!!!  We saw it too and loved it!

Quoting melliburger:

I'll have to ask hubby if he wants to go! His dad was supposed to take us out int he desert and shoot, but he was always too lazy to get up early enough haha

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

We went to a civilian one too and all I wore we're my ear muffs. You should totally go!

Quoting melliburger:

THAT'S AWESOME!!! I wanna go to a civilian shooting range! All the shooting ranges I've been to have been ones where I had to wear tons of gear :/

melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 8:55 PM

I want to! lol It sounds like a very good movie, I've heard nothing but good reviews from all my friends!!!! I told hubby we should drive to his parents house and go out ;) lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

We find a sitter for kenzie and then spend about an hour or two there.  You should totally go see the avengers lol that movie was awesome!!!!  We saw it too and loved it!

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting melliburger:

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 5, 2012 at 9:11 PM

I gotta say I love your new avi lol I forgot to tell you that!  When we visit home I have to beg my mom and dad (divorced) to get my child back!  They take her for like a week each and i'm like ok I miss my child now haha

Quoting melliburger:

I want to! lol It sounds like a very good movie, I've heard nothing but good reviews from all my friends!!!! I told hubby we should drive to his parents house and go out ;) lol

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Quoting melliburger:

melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 9:14 PM

well d'awwww ty :) So sweet of you!

Oh man sounds like they love that little girl :D lol My mum said she would keep jordan until he's old enough for school then she'd send him on his way back ;) hahaha

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

I gotta say I love your new avi lol I forgot to tell you that!  When we visit home I have to beg my mom and dad (divorced) to get my child back!  They take her for like a week each and i'm like ok I miss my child now haha

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 5, 2012 at 9:23 PM

Yeah my mom was like send kenzie for a month this summer!  I was like uh and just who is going to watch her when everyone works?  Lol she was like we can figure it out!  Have you made anything else on the loom knit?  I have been meaning to buy one at hobby lobby but I am scared cause I don't know how to do it!  I really want to make some socks but knowing me it will turn out into a blob haha

Quoting melliburger:

Oh man sounds like they love that little girl :D lol My mum said she would keep jordan until he's old enough for school then she'd send him on his way back ;) hahaha

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

melliburger
by Melli on May. 5, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Oh man! lol a month huh ? That's a bit long! lol

I finished that messenger bag... and then finished a scarf last night! I am going to start a scarf for my mum out of this pretty rainbow-y yarn. I am also going ot make another bag for a friend :)

You should try them!!! They're fun! THe round looms are easier IMO but the long looms take a few extra minutes to learn and then BAM! you're making stuff :) If you need help I can provide the youtube videos that helped me and help as much as I can! :)

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

Yeah my mom was like send kenzie for a month this summer!  I was like uh and just who is going to watch her when everyone works?  Lol she was like we can figure it out!  Have you made anything else on the loom knit?  I have been meaning to buy one at hobby lobby but I am scared cause I don't know how to do it!  I really want to make some socks but knowing me it will turn out into a blob haha

Quoting melliburger:

Quoting MrsSexyCurtains:

MissElissa21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:22 PM

That's fun! All of my friends have been talking about how they went this week, and now I want to go! Ugh, I guess I will go with hubby on Wednesday, I need to shoot our new guns anyway!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN