Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

My first ring...how bad or good is it????? does anyone see where I need to make improvements??

by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Replies (11-17):
cmkahn
by on May. 6, 2012 at 12:57 PM
I wouldn't wrap it quite as many times for the band, I do 3-4. Then when you make your final wraps make them against the bead wrap. KWIM?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cmkahn
by on May. 6, 2012 at 1:08 PM

SS onyx ring

I meant to add that you did GREAT for your first time! Before you know it you'll be making wire wrapped stud earrings! ;-)

Here's mine with only about three wraps for the band and you can see how close the final wraps are. I don't have a dremel but I just use my crimper and flatten it real good and I have no problems.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsCrosby
by on May. 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM

WOW that looks great!!!! I made a way better one this morning ill add a pic later ;-) I only hope i can be as good as you are soon! I have a jewelry party aat my house Saturday May 12th, so next weekend to show off and sell my stuff. So I have a ton to make in the next 6 days.

Quoting cmkahn:

SS onyx ring

I meant to add that you did GREAT for your first time! Before you know it you'll be making wire wrapped stud earrings! ;-)

Here's mine with only about three wraps for the band and you can see how close the final wraps are. I don't have a dremel but I just use my crimper and flatten it real good and I have no problems.

MissElissa21
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:00 PM

I love blue and pink together! It looks great!

Poohy1975
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:07 PM

That looks like it may be painful to wear?

maria1919
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:54 PM
I love it, very cute...
mommyto3bees
by on May. 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

cugte

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN