Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I crocheted a wash cloth!

Posted by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 46 Replies

I think I did it right. Chain, loop, put it under, loop, pull though one, loop, pull through all loops? LOL! I have no idea, I was trying to remember but too lazy to look it up. Anyway, I think it turned out aight. If a little loopy while I was tryingt o get the tension thing down. This is DEFINITELY NOT my medium. lol

by on May. 7, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM

Nice job! Make sure you go through both loops in the stitch you crochet into, unless you want that ridge there on top of your stitches =)

knagsmom
by Amanda on May. 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM
Great job
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 7, 2012 at 9:09 PM

Nice! lol I gave up on crocheting ;) Now I <3 loom knitting haha

MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 7, 2012 at 9:12 PM

I love the color!  Pretty!

Mamabear-Shell
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:26 PM

Woo Hoo!!  Looks great!  I got the gal that makes scrubbies for our farmer's market to show me how she makes them.  Saves money.

whitleypittman
by whitley on May. 7, 2012 at 9:28 PM

sounds like a half double crochet. hope that's what you were aiming for lol! Looks good, if you ask me. :)

Turtledoves
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:38 PM
This. Sounds like you are one loop short of a double crochet. Looks good though! There's so many stitches, I'm always getting confused and have to look it up again!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Nice job! Make sure you go through both loops in the stitch you crochet into, unless you want that ridge there on top of your stitches =)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
popomill
by on May. 7, 2012 at 9:40 PM

That's awesome! I just started knitting wash rags so I could practice new patterns. I think we used the same color yarn!

MommaChelleB
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:58 PM

It sounds like she's doing half double crochets.

Quoting Turtledoves:

This. Sounds like you are one loop short of a double crochet. Looks good though! There's so many stitches, I'm always getting confused and have to look it up again!

Quoting MommaChelleB:

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 7, 2012 at 10:05 PM

I thought I was going through both loops! You mean both part of the V's that the previous row's stitches make? Gosh. I'm helpless. lol

Quoting MommaChelleB:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)