Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

In need of a few trades anyone up for one ?

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:32 AM
  • 4 Replies

I will have to be fairly selective and only trade for things I really need right now since money is tight . I am in need of the following

Embroidered hankies ( need them to make apron dresses so anything like a hankie will work) ( also I am not making them to sale , I am making them for my girls)

Beads

Bottle caps

cloth training panties ( would like them very absorbant or even with a built in waterproof liner, I can not get this kid to wear the plastic panties . But I cant say I blame her LOL )

I can trade my hand made items ( jewelry and hair bows for now, although I do sew too and will sew for some trades), bottle cap images ( already printed and punched , I have over 500 different images),resin centers for hair bows. I may have other things too so feel free to ask :)  You can see some of my previous work on my profile page, personal FB page  or FB business page  http://www.facebook.com/teastreasures. I can not for the life of me get pictures to upload on CM for some reason .

by on May. 8, 2012 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Here is a bump for you, i had beeds just 3 months ago n gave them away already. Have nothing else you want/need
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by on May. 8, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Bump for you. I have nothing to help with sorry! 

sew4fun
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Thank you !

Quoting Jennifair:

Bump for you. I have nothing to help with sorry! 

sew4fun
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

THere are alot of things I would love to have I just do not NEED them at the moment LOL. I am trying to be good and stay on a small budget so I can only pay shipping to trade for things I need right now. But I do not mind trading something extra if you wanted to cover shipping to cover my end of the deal. If that is ok with you , what kind of things do you have to trade ? PM me :)

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Here is a bump for you, i had beeds just 3 months ago n gave them away already. Have nothing else you want/need

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)