Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Tuesday Crafting? What's up?

Hey guys! What is up today!? Any one crafting? Working? Cleaning? Errands? Shopping?

How is the weather?

Let's chat!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:41 AM
Replies (21-30):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:23 AM

AWesome! Be sure to post pictures!

Quoting AjCeCeMom:

I'm making two twirl skirts today in Red/white/blue for memorial day weekend.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM

I hope you enjoy your freshly cleaned house! Ours is in need of a deep cleaning as well

Quoting samanthaleah84:

My DD has therapy this afternoon so this morning my DH and I are finally cleaning up the house. It is long overdue and much needed! I'm feeling up to it so we are taking advantage. He goes back to work tonight so hopefully I will feel up to getting some crafting done this week.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:24 AM

:) Good luck finishing up the wash cloths!

Quoting christydlewis:

Its rainy here today. I'm working on some dishcloths to give to the teachers Friday. I was going to try one gift a day for the week but forgot that it was this week. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

yay for your own space!  i agree rainy days are the BEST for crafting!!

Quoting Jennifair:

No sewing for me,(My SO is moving things around so I have my own lil corner YAY!!!) I think I might make some jewelry ( Have a friends b-fay coming up) or I might work on my looms. It's rainy and yucky out perfect day to craft. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM

Boo! I dont like working split shifts!  Hope you have a good day!

Quoting kids1derful:

working  a split today. no crafting today maybe tomorrow

mrs.sams85
by on May. 8, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Well, I'm finishing up some mason jar wine glasses, getting my daughter from school, and then driving to the farm to get dh's check

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Hey guys! What is up today!? Any one crafting? Working? Cleaning? Errands? Shopping?

How is the weather?

Let's chat!

bunNtheoven
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:41 AM
Today the weather is going to be beautiful! Im going to be searching for more items to make some more wind chimes and post them for sale. I also want to make one for our back deck. I wont be using bamboo this time...ill post pics of what i end up creating. :-) First I need to clean the kitchen...ick..i hate cleaning the kitchen lol happy tuesday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cowgirls10181
by Silver Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:09 PM
I can after i finish the second one. I didnt take a pic of the first n it is already gone with the mail man

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oh, that owl sounds cute! Can you post a pic?

Quoting cowgirls10181:

I am ready to get crafting, my dd is rolling n the living room currently so im waiting for a few. Planning on sewing some denim bags from old pants, n bringing them to the school for the teachers.

Yesterday i made a watch owl, it is a small 3 x 2 owl and has a pocket where worries can be written down n stuffed in. He is for my aunt.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
I want to make windchimes from flattened forks and spoons! I love how they look and sound! :)

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Today the weather is going to be beautiful! Im going to be searching for more items to make some more wind chimes and post them for sale. I also want to make one for our back deck. I wont be using bamboo this time...ill post pics of what i end up creating. :-) First I need to clean the kitchen...ick..i hate cleaning the kitchen lol happy tuesday!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsSexyCurtains
by Jasmine on May. 8, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I didn't go to work today.  I plan on finishing Dai's organizer today!  Things have just been crazy with work and school.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)