Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I had a little free time this morning so I made my Precious a scarf :)
(Ignore the messy bed.... She just woke up from her beauty sleep)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 8, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Replies (11-18):
mitchiesgirl
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:00 PM
Awwwww.... What a sweetie!!!!! Boy or girl? Do you know what yours is mixed with? Mine is a Min pin/dachshund/Italian greyhound mix

Quoting vcaulkins:

OMGosh your dog looks almost exactly like mine! I just showed the pic to my DH and he was like "What the Scout?" Here's a pic

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:31 PM

he's a boy! I have no idea what it he's mixed with, we were told by the HUmane Society that he's a terrier mix but I totally thought he was mini pin and Daschund with whatever else lol

Quoting mitchiesgirl:

Awwwww.... What a sweetie!!!!! Boy or girl? Do you know what yours is mixed with? Mine is a Min pin/dachshund/Italian greyhound mix

Quoting vcaulkins:

OMGosh your dog looks almost exactly like mine! I just showed the pic to my DH and he was like "What the Scout?" Here's a pic

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

mitchiesgirl
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:33 PM
You should test him to see :) I did that with both my dogs. Whatever it is, he's a cutie :)

Quoting vcaulkins:

he's a boy! I have no idea what it he's mixed with, we were told by the HUmane Society that he's a terrier mix but I totally thought he was mini pin and Daschund with whatever else lol

Quoting mitchiesgirl:

Quoting vcaulkins:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on May. 8, 2012 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Cute!
mommyto3bees
by on May. 8, 2012 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this

aswww cute!

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 8, 2012 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
That's hilarious! Love the scarf!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jryberg
by Jaime on May. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

very cute scarf even if your puppy does not look super excited to be wearing it :) 

mitchiesgirl
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:17 PM
She's mad I interrupted her beauty sleep lol. She's not really a clothes wearing kinda girl... My boy LOVES clothes... I was actually holding him while taking this picture bc he was trying to get his head into the scarf... He has long hair though so he isn't a good model lol

Quoting jryberg:

very cute scarf even if your puppy does not look super excited to be wearing it :) 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)