Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Got any spare change? piog

Posted by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM
  • 9 Replies

I know you can't sell things on posts, but I'm not sure if fundraisers are allowed. So stop me if I'm not supposed to post here. If I can, then here goes:

I'm doing my first 5K Walk for Epilepsy this Saturday. I have epilepsy, and a very supportive family. I can get a company match donation on anything I bring in. PLEASE visit my webpage and donate - even if it's just a few bucks. Every penny counts!!!

My name is Anneliese Sacche

You can either go to their home page http://epilepsychicago.donordrive.com/ and search my name (on the left side of the page) or you can go directly to my page at http://epilepsychicago.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=4254

I would REALLY, REALLY appreciate it! You'll know you found the right page if you see my 3 beautiful kiddos. Even though I suffer with epilepsy, it does not control my life.

Thanks for listening!!

by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
bunNtheoven
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:51 PM
As far as i know, this is ok. Thank you for sharing! Ill do what I can!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on May. 8, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Thank you - I really appreciate it! I didn't want to get in any kind trouble. I'm so excited about finally being able to do something positive to help others :-)

Quoting bunNtheoven:

As far as i know, this is ok. Thank you for sharing! Ill do what I can!

bunNtheoven
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Yeah its very fulfilling helping others. Im not a group mod so they might tell you different, but you arent selling anything. :-) Ive done the walk for life and that was a lot of fun. I brought my 2 kids with me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:04 PM

That sounds like fun. I would like to get into more things like this. I'm not the fittest person in the world, that's why I'm starting with a 5K "WALK" lol!!

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Yeah its very fulfilling helping others. Im not a group mod so they might tell you different, but you arent selling anything. :-) Ive done the walk for life and that was a lot of fun. I brought my 2 kids with me.

bunNtheoven
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Lol walking is great exercise. Believe it or not, running is very bad on your back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:09 PM

Running is very bad on my EVERYTHING! I think my boobs would slap me in the face and I'd pass out halfway through the run, even a short one!!!!!!

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Lol walking is great exercise. Believe it or not, running is very bad on your back.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Hm k am not sure if you can promote this here or not with links. I put my fund raiser in the market place. Ill find out for ya!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3jam
by on May. 8, 2012 at 5:42 PM

Okay thank you - keep me posted  :-)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Hm k am not sure if you can promote this here or not with links. I put my fund raiser in the market place. Ill find out for ya!

bunNtheoven
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:33 PM

LOL

Quoting momof3jam:

Running is very bad on my EVERYTHING! I think my boobs would slap me in the face and I'd pass out halfway through the run, even a short one!!!!!!

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN