Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Need help from owners of Cricuts!!

Posted by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM
  • 42 Replies
I want to get little tags to use for my monsters at this show. Like 1.5x2.5" with a hole punched in them and lines so I can easily write "hi, my name is....." and the price. I was wanting maybe a scalloped edge? And on secondary or bright color (not neon) paper. So I was going to see how much someone would charge me for 50. And gooooo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Navy_Wife08
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:17 AM

Lemme see what tag options I have and get back to you

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:58 AM

They don't even have to be JUST tags - any rectangular shape with a hole punched in it (I can even do that part) would do. :) I just need them to be on lined paper if possible! I have big sloppy handwriting and need all the help I can get lol!!

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM

I can help if no one else has yet - let me know.  I have a lot of tag options:)

parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 11:05 AM

Not sure I have lined paper, but I have journaling stamps (stamp that stamps lines:))

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

They don't even have to be JUST tags - any rectangular shape with a hole punched in it (I can even do that part) would do. :) I just need them to be on lined paper if possible! I have big sloppy handwriting and need all the help I can get lol!!

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

dancing_girldancer

melliburger
by Melli on May. 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM

:) Hope you find something that works!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:45 PM
Oh awesome!!! Is there anyway I can get a price quote and maybe an idea for what you have shape wise?
Quoting parkerkamismom:

Not sure I have lined paper, but I have journaling stamps (stamp that stamps lines:))

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM

I wouldn't charge - I can go cut out a few here in a few minutes and post them so you can see them.  Sound good?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oh awesome!!! Is there anyway I can get a price quote and maybe an idea for what you have shape wise?
Quoting parkerkamismom:

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

dancing_girldancer

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:13 PM
Oh no. I would have to pay you! Paper and your time and resources are so worth something!!!

Quoting parkerkamismom:

I wouldn't charge - I can go cut out a few here in a few minutes and post them so you can see them.  Sound good?

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting parkerkamismom:

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Quoting Navy_Wife08:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parkerkamismom
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I only cut out a few because, well, I could be here all day cutting out tags.  Anything can be turned into a tag.

Okay, seriously, how stinkin cute is this monster tag?  I stamped lines on there just to give you an idea.

dancing_girldancer

mommy20510
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:53 PM

Cody I can bring my cricut to you to use anytime you want something basic like this done!  Plus it gets me out of the house :)

that it will never come again, is what makes life so sweet... -emily dickinson

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)