Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! WOOHOOOO! Are you glad?

Happy happy happy Friday to yoooooooou! Hey guys!! What's up!? Whatcha doing today? Anyone crafting? If so, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Replies (51-60):
bunNtheoven
by on May. 11, 2012 at 2:30 PM
If i was able to have another baby i would want a water birth...but i had two cesareans and i made a mistake getting a tubal ligation two yrs ago. Theres always adoption though... anyway, im off to the pregnancy center. Be back later! Have an awesome day!!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oh yaaaay! HOW COOL! :D :D :D

If I ever have another kid I wanna have a birth center type birth with a doula and all that. I didn't really care with G, but I want a different, more calm experience if I ever have another kid. I may even go it natural. I slept through G crowning so I think I could handle it. :)

Quoting bunNtheoven:

I just found out she went into labor on her own this morning around 4am. Her contractions are 5-6 minutes apart. Ill most likely post a pic of my new niece later today!!

I think I may start looking into classes to become a doula. I've been trying to think of something i would want to do that i would enjoy...i am a certified dental assistant but not quite sure i want to go further in thatcareer...anyway, just rambling mythoughts. :-)

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

WOOT! :D I hope she has a safe and speedy delivery! Doulas are awesome. It could be a lot of fun for you and a great career, very rewarding!

Quoting bunNtheoven:

Yes! Very excited for Friday! My sister in law was induced this morning at 5 am. Its now almost 7 and I haven't heard anything yet. I wont be able to see her until Monday but they'll be home by then. Today I'll be at the pregnancy center from noon until 5. Teaching and helping where I can...I've thought about becoming a Doula but its just a thought...tomorrow we're having our biggest parade and rodeo of the year! Rodeo is on Sunday, not sure if we'll go to that, but we're planning on going to the parade. I still need to make that neck pillow for my mother in law..its not a gift, just a request.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 2:32 PM

I have been busy promoting the crap out of the Mon-stor raffle! Hardly ANY entries this week. :\ Last week was an epic start though so I can't really complain. A lot of people are busy with Mother's day weekend and all! I hope to secure a few more donations today!

mandarose
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:29 PM

The movie wasn't as good as i thought it would be but it was a typical tim burton/johnny depp movie. I wouldn't buy it though.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oooh, I can't wait to see it! let me know how it is!

deadlights86
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:33 PM
I'm in krogers home town Cincinnati ohio

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I know what they are. Are you on the East Coast then? I haven't seen any here in the midwest.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm a cashier at Kroger. If you don't have one its a grocery store.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Where do ya work?

Quoting deadlights86:

I'd be more excited if I didn't have to go to work tonight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bizmom
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:36 PM

Oh yea!!! TGIF!!! I'm packing up for a trip with my daughters school to go to disneyland, for the day. so that's my plan today. and of course grab myself some coffee on the way!!!!

Bizmom

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Oh wow! Have lots of fun!!!

Quoting Bizmom:

Oh yea!!! TGIF!!! I'm packing up for a trip with my daughters school to go to disneyland, for the day. so that's my plan today. and of course grab myself some coffee on the way!!!!

Bizmom

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM

Oh wow! Weird, we don't have any here where I am in MO. I like Kroger's a lot though. :)

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm in krogers home town Cincinnati ohio

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I know what they are. Are you on the East Coast then? I haven't seen any here in the midwest.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm a cashier at Kroger. If you don't have one its a grocery store.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Where do ya work?

Quoting deadlights86:

I'd be more excited if I didn't have to go to work tonight.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:41 PM

boo. I may still go see it, or wait for it on Netflix.

Quoting mandarose:

The movie wasn't as good as i thought it would be but it was a typical tim burton/johnny depp movie. I wouldn't buy it though.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oooh, I can't wait to see it! let me know how it is!

christydlewis
by on May. 11, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I went to field day at the school today and spent the day in my son's special needs classroom. I got a headache and nothing is helping it. 

Navy_Wife08
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2012 at 3:45 PM

I finally got all the mothers day gifts finished and sent out. They wont get them until next week but late is better then nothing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)