Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!! WOOHOOOO! Are you glad?

Happy happy happy Friday to yoooooooou! Hey guys!! What's up!? Whatcha doing today? Anyone crafting? If so, what ya making?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 11, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Replies (61-70):
mandarose
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:09 PM

I've decided to work on the slouchy hat i posted. It is a pita working in rounds with it being my first time and all. I hope i don't mess it up too bad.

deadlights86
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM
Lol there are like 5 within 15 miles of my house.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oh wow! Weird, we don't have any here where I am in MO. I like Kroger's a lot though. :)

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm in krogers home town Cincinnati ohio

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I know what they are. Are you on the East Coast then? I haven't seen any here in the midwest.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm a cashier at Kroger. If you don't have one its a grocery store.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Where do ya work?

Quoting deadlights86:

I'd be more excited if I didn't have to go to work tonight.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GamerMom1
by on May. 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM

im no where near done with cleaning but here is a pic of my new craft room with my new table!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

LOL! That is awesome that you are getting a new table! WOOT! I bet you will love it! Be sure to share pictures!!

Quoting GamerMom1:

Im not sure if ill get to crafting today. I have to send out an order i recieved this morning and set up a giant hobby my roommate bought for me for mothers day. I went out to jo anns yesterday with my daughter and my roommate. while i was getting some fabric cut, he walked past me with a giant hobby table. I squealed in the store. lol. Loudly. 

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Whoa! Its really tall! I love how your ribbon is displayed as well!

Quoting GamerMom1:

im no where near done with cleaning but here is a pic of my new craft room with my new table!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

LOL! That is awesome that you are getting a new table! WOOT! I bet you will love it! Be sure to share pictures!!

Quoting GamerMom1:

Im not sure if ill get to crafting today. I have to send out an order i recieved this morning and set up a giant hobby my roommate bought for me for mothers day. I went out to jo anns yesterday with my daughter and my roommate. while i was getting some fabric cut, he walked past me with a giant hobby table. I squealed in the store. lol. Loudly. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Cant wait to see the finished product!

Quoting mandarose:

I've decided to work on the slouchy hat i posted. It is a pita working in rounds with it being my first time and all. I hope i don't mess it up too bad.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:24 PM
Hope you feel better soon!!

Quoting christydlewis:

I went to field day at the school today and spent the day in my son's special needs classroom. I got a headache and nothing is helping it. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeyganCasillas
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:29 PM

So glad it's Friday! So far no real crafts have been done. Just errands, work out, hang out, playing with the girls. the usual :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM
What type of workout do you do?

Quoting MeyganCasillas:

So glad it's Friday!
So far no real crafts have been done. Just errands, work out, hang out, playing with the girls. the usual :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
opal10161973
by on May. 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 11, 2012 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Hahaha love it!

Quoting opal10161973:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)