Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

So I finally faced my fear..

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:25 PM
  • 11 Replies

Over the past few months I have wanted to post a couple of crafting tut on youtube, but I could not get past my fear of... well ... I don't know. I have no idea what I was afraid of. I knew as soon as I wanted to make a video that I would make some crazy excuse not to. Not today! I got out my camera and finally made a "My haul" type of video. I feel great! Now im making a list of tut I want to post to my Facebook page! 

by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ZsMommy
by Heids on May. 13, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Awesome-do you have links to post?

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 7:50 PM

How cool! Way to go!

GamerMom1
by on May. 13, 2012 at 7:55 PM

i wasnt sure if it was ok to post the here. if i can and when im done editing i will :)

Quoting ZsMommy:

Awesome-do you have links to post?

mandarose
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:23 PM

That's great. I can't wait to see it. I am youtube freak :)

jryberg
by Jaime on May. 13, 2012 at 8:25 PM

you can post it here as long as you are not selling anything - if you are selling you need to put it in the marketplace part of the group.

jryberg
by Jaime on May. 13, 2012 at 8:26 PM

congrats for getting over your fear! I am sure your video will help someone in the future.

GamerMom1
by on May. 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM

jrberg thanks! mandarose, im STILL trying to edit it! lol. ill have a lot more vids up really soon!

GamerMom1
by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM

im going to post the link in the marketplace beacuse I do have a link to my shop in the comments.

MissElissa21
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Awesome! Way to overcome the fear!

GamerMom1
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:37 PM

thanks it something that i have been working on for a while now. I am a traveling consultant so I have no choice but to talk to random people all the time. I still get nervous. The las time i went out for a job, there was 300 of us in a dinning hall. we had to stand up an introduce ourselves. I ran out of the room.Since then I wanted to break this fear.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)