Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Need Your Thoughts...

Posted by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here is the finished project that I shared a sneak peek of last week. Pattern is by TimaryArt Designs.

The scarf can come as is or with a single crochet stitch all around the outer edge of the scarf.  So, how much would you pay for something like this?  Also, I was thinking of giving 50% of profits to the Komen Race for the Cure, and then during breast cancer awareness month I would give 100% of profits to them.  What do you think about that? Thanks!

by on May. 13, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MissElissa21
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:21 PM

That's a great idea! I don't know what I would pay for it, someone that sells might be able to tell you how much they would sell for.

Sarahb21
by Bronze Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:22 PM

I love it! I don't know a good price, I suck at pricing.

Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
That is awesome! I would pay at least $20.00 or so for it because I will pay anything to support breast cancer awareness. My mom is a survivor and I buy a ton of stuff for support.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melliburger
by Melli on May. 13, 2012 at 11:10 PM

Looks great! I don't know how much to pay for it :/

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 13, 2012 at 11:58 PM
I am raising money for that same cause with a raffle for one of my Mon-stors! :) doing my raffle through the end of the month. I would say $18 - anything less than $20 is instantly more appealing to a ton of people plus you reach a wider audience in that price point. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jridgill
by Jennifer on May. 14, 2012 at 1:35 AM
That's great! I'm not sure on pricing. would factor in time and materials and go from there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:49 AM
Thanks!

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

I am raising money for that same cause with a raffle for one of my Mon-stors! :) doing my raffle through the end of the month. I would say $18 - anything less than $20 is instantly more appealing to a ton of people plus you reach a wider audience in that price point. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Thank you ladies!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN