Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New items AND better pics? Maybe? *pic heavy*

Posted by   + Show Post

Here are the things I made yesterday and today - and used my new camera to photo them and used a new site to edit them. I know NOTHING about photo editing - so I am totally open to suggestions!

Join Us For A Great Time In
The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

by on May. 16, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
Jenny31978
by on May. 17, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Super cute! I think you pics look great. 

deeredone2
by Deedra on May. 17, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Nice
dizzy77702
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 11:13 AM

I love the red,white and blue ones but mostly bc I love the fourth of july and my kids' birthdays are the 7th and the 9th.  Good job, your bows and headbands are beautiful.

RutterMama
by Tia on May. 17, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Thank you! I like the red/ white & blue ones because my family is very patriotic. So I have them on hand all year!

Quoting dizzy77702:

I love the red,white and blue ones but mostly bc I love the fourth of july and my kids' birthdays are the 7th and the 9th.  Good job, your bows and headbands are beautiful.

Join Us For A Great Time In
The Smarter Living Group
& the Craft Cafe!

sew4fun
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Looking good !!!! I love love love the butterfly bow! My girls have nothing butterfly and want a butterfly bow badly, I need to hunt down some ribbon !

IslandLife45
by on May. 17, 2012 at 1:01 PM

I Love your bows, I have a shop on Etsy called Tee Bows where I make bows made out of recycled tees :)  I made some fourth of July Bows yesterday and was wondering if people like my watermark or if it is too big??  Would Love any feedback :)

RutterMama
by Tia on May. 17, 2012 at 6:44 PM
Very cool bow! I do think your watermark is too big & too bright. It takes away from the product.

Quoting IslandLife45:

I Love your bows, I have a shop on Etsy called Tee Bows where I make bows made out of recycled tees :)  I made some fourth of July Bows yesterday and was wondering if people like my watermark or if it is too big??  Would Love any feedback :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RutterMama
by Tia on May. 18, 2012 at 6:44 AM
I got a NIKON coolpix s3100. And no, not outside, but right next to my dining room window.

Quoting jridgill:

Those are all so cute. I think the pictures look good. What camera are you using? Are you taking the pictures outside?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IslandLife45
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Quoting RutterMama:

Very cool bow! I do think your watermark is too big & too bright. It takes away from the product.

Quoting IslandLife45:

Thanks, I thought it was a little too big so I really appreciate the feedback :)

tryingmommy1984
by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I love the headband!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)