Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

I feel like a crafty queen! *pics!*

Posted by on May. 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM
  • 30 Replies

So I spent the better part of last night making a diaper cake and some prizes for my friends baby shower and THIS morning I made cupcakes. Just wanted to share!

Spa Prize - I put a mini manicure kit, nail buff, nail polish remover and two loofa's in a mason jar then I took the flat out of the lid part and twisted the lid around another loofa! Then I wrapped a ribbon around it. 

Water Bottle Prize - I put a loofa thingy in the bottom of a water bottle (it has a thingy in there that you can freeze water for ice in so it keeps your drink nice and cool) and added crystal light drink packets on top! Then I tied a ribbon around that too. 

Iced latte prize - Clear iced drink cup and I lined the edge with Starbuck Iced Via Coffee mixes and of course put a little loofa in there! 

Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix - Pretty much says it all. I glued a bottle nipple on top and decorated with a ribbon!

Hot Coffee Prize - This is pretty basic. I found this pretty mug at Ross for $3! I put a vanilla candle in it and a $5 Starbucks Gift Card and decorated with a ribbon of course!

And the last one a Beach Prize! - Just a pitcher with a beach ball, water bomb balls, and bubbles inside! And a ribbon! What else?

The cupcakes I made! I saw these on Pinterest and did my best. The cake is a made-from-scratch lemonade cake with a buttercream frosting! 

The diaper cake! I like how it turned out, do you think it's too busy? The more I look at it the more I think it looks too busy. 

And thats it! What do you think? This is the most I've crafted in ages.

by on May. 19, 2012 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jridgill
by Jennifer on May. 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM
Oh wow! So neat. I would have never thought of all that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jennifair
by on May. 19, 2012 at 2:30 PM

Oh My you were busy! They all look great! I totally want to crash this party lol! 

melliburger
by Melli on May. 19, 2012 at 2:33 PM

That's awesome!!!! love all the prizes too!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

Awesome stuff!

AmyParent
by Amy on May. 19, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Best baby shower stuff ever!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Katie6382
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2012 at 4:13 PM
It's all so cute! Those cupcakes are genius!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anniea90
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM

Those are some really cool prizes :)

crystal.porter
by on May. 19, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Love those cupcakes.

MissElissa21
by on May. 19, 2012 at 6:12 PM
Awesome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cutestmom24
by Member on May. 19, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Every thing is really cute
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)