Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Thursday! What are you doing today?

Posted by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:36 AM
  • 56 Replies

What are you guys up to today? Reading a good book? Blogging? Working? Creating? If you are crafting, what are you making?

How is the weather?

by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2012 at 8:38 AM
I'm at the hospital with my dad getting his Fistular in for dialysis. Other then that not sure what I'll be doing today yet. It stormed here last night kept me awake a lot so I am pretty tired.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM

I only have five days left in my raffle so I am going to be promoting really hard today. Today is also my son's last day of school so I am staying home instead of opening today.. I have a perspective person wanting to take over Daft but the time frame is too short - they'd have 19 days to get a business license, business permit, tax ID and all that. :\

Other than that I am just sewing today! I tried to yesterday and ran out of white thread.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 24, 2012 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

♥ Sorry you didn't sleep well.. I hope the proceedure goes well for your dad.

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

I'm at the hospital with my dad getting his Fistular in for dialysis. Other then that not sure what I'll be doing today yet. It stormed here last night kept me awake a lot so I am pretty tired.

SlingsAndThings
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I'm off work today and I'm thinking it's gonna be a zoo day. I know it'll be hot and windy but I've got to get this kiddo out and about. She had an amazing week at preschool. Either that or maybe I'll go get her a pool.

No crafting today. I took my projects to work yesterday and I forgot them :-(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imspikesmom
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:47 AM

today i need to decide on what type of newborn hat i want to make for a friend. she just found out shes having a boy, she already and a 5 yo boy and 3 yo daughter at home. any suggestions???? im about to look at ravelry to get ideas, but i would love some input.

2forKaty
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Trying to make my first rag quilt from my older DDs receiving blankets. I have all the squares of fabric and batting cut. Now I need to quilt them and attach them all! I don't really want a Raghu edge though so I'll be searching you tube for a binding tutorial.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
black.eyeliner
by on May. 24, 2012 at 8:48 AM
I am finishing my very first monster today. I need to go get a new charging cord for my camera as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 9:01 AM
Day job and finishing up another owl hat custom order. I want to be sewing or writing, though. I started a new story the other day (after reading a few horrifically appalling paragraphs of a certain currently-popular book, lol). It feels good to be writing again after so long. :)

I have a 7 am meeting, which means I get to leave work early, at least. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Brieshon
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2012 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Newsboys and monster hats are my faves, for little boys. I have a basic crochet newsboy pattern on my blog, if you're interested. :)

http://breezybot.blogspot.com/

Quoting imspikesmom:

today i need to decide on what type of newborn hat i want to make for a friend. she just found out shes having a boy, she already and a 5 yo boy and 3 yo daughter at home. any suggestions???? im about to look at ravelry to get ideas, but i would love some input.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mariesmama
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2012 at 9:10 AM

deep cleaning the house if i can chase hubby and dd out of it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN