Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday! :) What is up?

Posted by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM
  • 36 Replies

Happy Saturday guys! How are you all? What are you up to this weekend? Anyone crafting? If so, what ya making?!

by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I am going to finish my coffee, and hopefully squeeze in cutting out a few things before work, but maybe not. I have Daft 11-7 or 8... Mosaic workshop tonight. I stayed up WAY too late sewing and then watching TV with Trace and I am pooped today!

MeyganCasillas
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:52 AM

We have a Lowes worshop today- the girls are making an ice cream truck.  I'm finishing a doll hat (crochet) I have I guess one more row? lol I'm mkaing this up as I go. Then we may go to thelibrary, other than that just hang out.

roxxyt
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Doing some work around the yard, going to lowes to get plants and just putz around the yard today. I think that's about it, not sure cus dh is still sleeping lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:22 AM

Good Morning!!

Not sure of my plans for the weekend yet, but I am excited for a 3 day weekend :)

Today, I am going to sew something. Not sure what yet..but something! haha

I also finalized on a logo package and need to send it out.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Nice! I wish Trace had a three day weekend. :(

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Good Morning!!

Not sure of my plans for the weekend yet, but I am excited for a 3 day weekend :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandarose
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM

Not much crafting going on today. I am in a bad mood and not sure how to get out of it. My husband's job is going to make me quit mine before i even have my first day. I had a sitter covered for the kids the one day he conflicted with mine and now his boss changed his schedule and he has to work Memorial day, we made plans and now we can't do it, and he has to work Friday as well. I don't know if i can find a sitter for Friday.

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Oh no! :( I'm sorry!! Could a family member help out?

Quoting mandarose:

Not much crafting going on today. I am in a bad mood and not sure how to get out of it. My husband's job is going to make me quit mine before i even have my first day. I had a sitter covered for the kids the one day he conflicted with mine and now his boss changed his schedule and he has to work Memorial day, we made plans and now we can't do it, and he has to work Friday as well. I don't know if i can find a sitter for Friday.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommytohuddy
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:27 AM

I am actually really surprised that my husband does! I was almost pushed into being the "emgergency ad" person for Monday. Basically meaning I would be on call. I was really bummed. All the guys in my dept decided I should have to do it since I am the newest designer. But apparently my boss didnt agree :) So the guy who lives less than a mile from the office and has no children is going to do it.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Nice! I wish Trace had a three day weekend. :(

Quoting mommytohuddy:

Good Morning!!

MissElissa21
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM
We just finished cleaning the majority of the house. I want to sew, but I'm exhausted. I really need a day completely off to recharge, maybe one day. I'm off all week, so hopefully ill get something done!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandarose
by on May. 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM

the only family i have here is my sil and she works normal work hours during the week :( I knew this would happen. I knew it!!! And now i'm just getting mad about it.

Quoting The_Monster_Mom:

Oh no! :( I'm sorry!! Could a family member help out?

Quoting mandarose:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN