Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Happy Saturday! :) What is up?

Happy Saturday guys! How are you all? What are you up to this weekend? Anyone crafting? If so, what ya making?!

by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Replies (31-36):
black.eyeliner
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:32 PM
I went to the scrapbook store to sign up for a crop, then spent an hour in a used bookstore, went to Whole Foods, and now I am cleaning the studio.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlingsAndThings
by on May. 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I'm finding homes for stray kittens. Thought I had all four kittens in good homes and then I found two more kittens.

Kitten count stands at 6 now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelbr
by Melissa on May. 26, 2012 at 8:24 PM
today i worked, now am home with a headache. I am gonna bake some cupcakes to take to work tomorrow. Think we are bbqing for dinner tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandarose
by on May. 26, 2012 at 8:28 PM

Quoting black.eyeliner:

I went to the scrapbook store to sign up for a crop, then spent an hour in a used bookstore, went to Whole Foods, and now I am cleaning the studio.

Are the crops at the scrapbook stores any good? Did you go to a chain store or a local scrapbook store? I want to take a few classes at Michaels but not sure how well they will be.

black.eyeliner
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:01 PM

I went to an actual scrapbook store locally. I signed up for a 12 hour crop. I have never done a Michaels class. They do crops though which is always a good way to try out their products they keep in the classroom. I just need to make friends honestly. I have been super lonely lately. 

Quoting mandarose:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Are the crops at the scrapbook stores any good? Did you go to a chain store or a local scrapbook store? I want to take a few classes at Michaels but not sure how well they will be.

mandarose
by on May. 26, 2012 at 9:33 PM

Yeah, i have been lonely too lately so i went and got a job at Michaels. Hopefully between my job and taking a few classes there i can make some new friends.

Quoting black.eyeliner:

I went to an actual scrapbook store locally. I signed up for a 12 hour crop. I have never done a Michaels class. They do crops though which is always a good way to try out their products they keep in the classroom. I just need to make friends honestly. I have been super lonely lately. 

Quoting mandarose:

Quoting black.eyeliner:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)