Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

Monster plushies for my big craft show!

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM
  • 31 Replies
1 mom liked this

I would post each individual picture... But I am lazy. :) And it was late last night when I took this picture. This is 22 monster plushies, I have one more finished since I took this picture, three cut out, one of the three with a face. :)

by on May. 29, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moms_Angels1960
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Those are awesome I hope you do well on your show.How do you find time to sew & be on here is what I want to know? LOL!

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2012 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Prioritizing. :) lol. Sewing is my job. :) And thank you!

Quoting Moms_Angels1960:

Those are awesome I hope you do well on your show.How do you find time to sew & be on here is what I want to know? LOL!

SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 29, 2012 at 10:02 AM

OMG they are so awesome :) Good luck at your show, although I'm sure you won't need it.

How do you find craft shows in your area? I've been searching for weeks now, and nothing.

Mom2Jase
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Amazing. You have more dedication and patience than I could ever dream of having.

They are all so cute. Will you continue to make Mon-stors to sell after you move? I hope so. I'm trying to talk Adam into 2 or 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jenny31978
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

Awww! I love how each monster has it's own personality! How do you part with them? I'm partial to the pink monster with the Viking horns & the pink monster with the blue mohawk t the side.

mommytohuddy
by on May. 29, 2012 at 10:52 AM
I love the pictures with all of them. You should crop it tight so that you can't see anything but mon-stor. I think it would look neat if taken from a straight on angle. Ok....now I am picturing a neat ad idea for you haha

Soooooo much more interesting to think about than the ad I have open at work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momeofasweete1
by on May. 29, 2012 at 11:36 AM

sweet awesomeness =)... it's amazing what you can do with just a sewing machine =)

melliburger
by Melli on May. 29, 2012 at 1:53 PM

wow! :)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM

:) Thanks!

Quoting momeofasweete1:

sweet awesomeness =)... it's amazing what you can do with just a sewing machine =)

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Thanks. :) I appreciate that! I hear about a lot of shows through FB and Twitter. :) I'm in a lot of artists guilds and groups.

Quoting SLGross215:

OMG they are so awesome :) Good luck at your show, although I'm sure you won't need it.

How do you find craft shows in your area? I've been searching for weeks now, and nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN