Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Craft Cafe Craft Cafe

is my watermark OK?

Posted by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Jen
  • 6 Replies

ok this is my trial and error watermark. it took me a while to figure out how to do a layer lol (its been a LONG time) but i have a girl snagging my flower pictures so i need to watermark EVERYTHING. i've been deleting and replacing pictures left and right all morning.

so does this look ok?

by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mommytohuddy
by on May. 29, 2012 at 12:56 PM
It looks great but I could easily snag your picture and take that right out. I would suggest making it larger and covering more than just the background space. Drop your opacity and it shouldn't take away from your image.

Great shot by the way :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
northernmommy
by Jen on May. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM

that was as big as the editor was letting me make it. :( most of my other pictures the watermark is closer to the object i was taking the picture of though...

i can't afford photoshop yet, and for some reason my computer won't let me download gimp so i've been using pixlr and thats as big as i can get the text... maybe i'll have to figure out something else

Quoting mommytohuddy:

It looks great but I could easily snag your picture and take that right out. I would suggest making it larger and covering more than just the background space. Drop your opacity and it shouldn't take away from your image.

Great shot by the way :)

SLGross215
by Sarah on May. 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I think it looks great

The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I would make it cover from side to side, in a much larger and difficult to remove font, like a swirly, shaded, and beveled font. :)

melliburger
by Melli on May. 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Reading your response to the making it better I won't suggest that lol But hopefully when you can get another picture manipulation program you can make it bigger
The_Monster_Mom
by Emerald Member on May. 29, 2012 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I can watermark for ya if you want?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)